Pregnancy 18-24 Community
funny story of the day

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

funny story of the day

So I was craving chicken Alfredo so bad. I'm scouring our cabinets, finally find everything I need. I was so happy and so excited (we are a one car family for a well while my car its getting tuned up and ready for Maddox's arrival). I just broke down and started crying. My boyfriend came home to find me on the floor crying. He asked my what was wrong. I told him that I was so happy I could make chicken Alfredo, he Still thinks I'm crazy. I've never been so overcome with emotion this whole pregnancy. Have you guys?
Uhhhm yes! I cried for being nauseous during my whole first trimester, and then I'd cry some more because I was crying and my husband still calls me a crazy person lol. Or if I accidentally dropped/spilled/broke something, the waterworks were sure to follow haha.
Lmao!! I love it!

I've never cried tears of joy like I did when my hubby brought biscuits and gravy home. I'd been craving them from a specific restaurant in town and they were always closed our out of biscuits when we went. I went 4 weeks crying 3-4 times a week from getting my hopes up until finally, my husband took an early break at work (9am) and got there right as they opened. He brought me the best breakfast in bed I've ever had and I literally cried the whole time I ate it!
I cried when I was 13 weeks I wanted apple pie but the one that come in a wrapper not the whole pie my husband went to 2 supermarket looking for them and could not find it I broke down I was on the floor crying like I lost someone. Now every time I'm upset he ask me if I want apple pie lol
I am 39'1 and I cry all the time about everything.
bump
I cry every time my hubby walks out the door because i think hes nt gunna come back lol. And i cried the other day because he said he was okay with not having sex so i auto matically asuumed he was just not attracted to me lol
The other day I was watching charmed and phoebe started crying because she had to vanquish Cole her bf and I started crying for no apparent reason
Its oky if your husband thinks your crazy he might think im insane like my boyfriend lol i was eatin a chocolate cake from jack in the box and i started to cry cause i was so happy i could eat cake and then i started cryin cause he wanted a piece so i went hysterical when i noticed it was finished lol
lol I don't usually cry tears of joy, but I did cry a couple weeks ago watching x factor because that girls voice was so beautiful...lol!
I have a huge fear of the dentist i went today. I was crying all the way through. :( it was extra worse cos of the emotions my pregnancy is making and a new dentist. Lol all good now but i hope i dont need to go back till after my baby is born. Im only 14weeks so fingers crossed
Pregnancy or Fertility questions?
100,000+ doctor answers