Pregnancy 18-24 Community
has anyone else gotten their period still after conceiving...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

Okay so heres the deal I've been pregnant 3 times all live births, the first day of my last menstrual cycle was march 31 of 2013 of course lol, well i was to be ovulating on the day me and my hibby conceived which was the 11th of april well we had intercourse on the 11, 12, and the 13.  I shortly started spotting around the 29th of april but but very pink normally when i get my period it comes pretty bright red, i was lightly bleeding for the whole day the next day on the 30 i started bleeding heavy on and off... by the 1st in the afternoon i completely stopped bleeding at all and im spotting once again.... i have taken pregnancy tests but they are the cheap ones and keep coming out negative. Is it possible i took them to soon? Could i still have gotten my period and but be prego? I have alot of mood swings fatigue i was super emotional, and i cry alot more then usual. I am afraid i might have mis-carried. But i don't. Know how to go about this.... i really pray im prego were trying for a girl but can someone please tell me if this is normal or not, and i am 22 yrs old...don't know if knowing my age range might help....
It sounds like your period to me but if you are unsure take a test around the time of your next period