Pregnancy 18-24 Community
has this ever happened to anyone?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

has this ever happened to anyone?

ok. im so confused. i think i just need to go to the doctor i was just wondering if this has happened to anyone besides me. how many  of u have taken a pregnancy test & got a negative result but u were really pregnant?

my last period was july 30. havent seen one since then lol. so thats almost 2 months with no period. i took a test sometime in august(dont remember when) but it was negative. in the middle of this month i took 2 more & they both said negative. i took another one tonight & once again it was negative.

this happened when i was pregnant with my son too. my last period was sept. 14 2005 & on oct 25 & 27 i took a test & they were both negative. on nov. 14 (that wouldve been 2 months since my last period & only like 2 weeks since i took the other tests) i took another test & it was positive. then i took like 3 more after that & they were all positive. so im wondering if that is happening to me again.

ive been really tired lately. & my breasts are sore. & it seems like everything i smell is stronger. i feel bloated too & these last few days ive been feeling little twitches in my insides. really low i guess around where my uterus would be. its hard to explain how it feels. its like fluttering really fast. it kinda tickles. i dunno wat that is. lol. & i dont feel any signs of my period starting.

sorry its so long. i was just wondering what ur stories were if you had negative tests but were really pregnant. thanks in advance :-D
Its possible to come up negative 4 weeks after your last period and then come up positive a week later. It just depends on how much hcg is in your system for it to come up positive. But by 2 months you should have been positive. The only thing you can do is go to the doctors and get a blood test that should tell you for sure.
when i first suspected i was pregnant i took the pregnancy test that show one or two lines.  I then went and bought a digtal pregnancy test and it said i was pregnant.  May want to get a digtal and see what it says.
Yes, I have had my periods, unitl I was 3 and half months pregnant and had an ectopic pregnancy. I took test and they were negative. Some womens bodies do not produce enough of the hormone for a test to detect.
Help I think this is happening too me now!
I am 80% sure im pregnancy, although I have never been before#!
Had a one day period! had back ache stomach cramps the first week after it! and have now started with sore breasts! Two tests have said negative and i'm really confused! took the last one on monday! just don't want to take another one cos I dont believe the result i'm scared of the result either way!
Being 3 months pregnant and having an etopic would explain why you had no levels of detection though because the baby wasnt developing correctly. I had a friend who had an etopic and she only knew because her stomach was hurting very badly. At 3 months you would show up positive otherwise the pregnancy would be invalid.