Pregnancy 18-24 Community
hate it

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

hate it

I'm not a fan of porn.is it OK I'm mad I keep finding porn sites on my boyfriends phone.I've already told him it bothers me but he wont stp
I found a ton of downloaded porn on my bfs computer. I cried lol then i was,pissed... He ended up supposedly deleting it but i dont wanna check lol it pisses me off too much
I cry every time.this time there was a link to exotic dating.I'm 8months pregnant so of course I can't top girls on there right now.ugh. an everytime I say something he acts oblivious to what I'm talking bout
We currently have two children and Iam currently 16w4d with our third and I have absolutly no sex drive so I would not be upset if my husband was watching porn, I would much rather he do that then if he were to go out and cheat on me.
Suggest watching it together, men r pigs it is in their nature! Ugh!
Well this will b our second and when I was first got pregnant he did cheat on me.we broke up and now I feel like he is starting to get in to the mood he was n b4. Even tho I don't always wanna have sex I do just so he wont get mad.but the exotic dating makes me mad and wonder
I have found it on my ph before. Not happy at all. He tells me he doesn't care he is going to do it anyways no matter how i feel. And it gets better he no longer wants to come to bed w me and stays up on his computer and ph half the night.im at my wits end especially with him not working.
The first day I noticed it on his phone was the day we were dirty texting back and forth.so it bugged me bc while he is texting me he is getting off to someone else. Idk what to do.hejust gets mad when I ask y
I wouldn't make it out such a big deal all they are doing is watching and I know this might be a lil tmi.. a lot of guys say pregnant women are the best.. just be happy he's not cheating