Pregnancy 18-24 Community
hate my boobs after pumping

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

hate my boobs after pumping

I just  pumped 6 ounces of that good ole bmilk, and now my boobs ate all soft and saggy feeling like I feel like they are long like tube socks. I'm.on day five after the delivery of my precious babygirl and I'm.currently.combination feeding, breastmilk as much as possible, I love giving her the bmilk but today is the first day I've felt ugh about my boobs.

I'm.ready for them.to engorge again!!!!
I'm absolutely going to bf but I'm scared that they'll never look somewhat normal again lol
haha i hate the post-feed / post-pump boobs, not attractive in the slightest x
Omg i hadn't even thought about this.. i want to breastfeed too but after hearing so many negative things im starting to think twice about it. idk lol. i dont want my boobs to sag
LOL :D breasts don't sag because of breastfeeding, they sag because of pregnancy. Just find a good supportive bra. The more pregnancies you have the more your breasts are going to sag but this is pregnancy related. After my 1st child my breasts also were saggy after breastfeeding but they returned back to normal after I stopped breastfeeding. We'll see what happens after this one! :)
I'm.not gonna lie I thought a little about just doing formula full time, but I just can't actually bring myself to do it unless I dry up , I'm.bad about not pumping on a schedule. I'm a ftm and I feel like to breastfeed you have to have five arms!!  But for me the pump is easier, and the formula is just if I'm out and I have no more prepumped milk and or desperately need sleep.
Plus daddy likes to feed her too, so pumping still gives that option.

But I am hoping my boobies return to almost normal, and fit in my old bras haha
Yeah I pump and it lets BD get a shot of feeing baby boy, and it lets me sleep through on a Friday and Saturday night, if he isn't away out.    I totally agree thought, you need octopus arms to breastfeed, because my boy will feed for ages, I always make sure I have a drink, some fruit or crackers to nibble on, my kindle and my laptop nearby because I can;t move once he starts.   Haha yeah I wanna fit back in my bras too - I'm have big boobs normally and the bras are so darn expensive lol x