Pregnancy 18-24 Community
help

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

help

Hi im 21 n smoke ice probably four times a week for tha last six months.. i wasnt planning n diddnt pkan to fall pregnant im just found out im 12weeks can me smoking ice the first 12weeks harm my baby???
You'll have to forgive my lack of drug knowledge, what is ice? I don't and have never done drugs and don't associate with that world, so I don't keep track of what things are aside from the obvious.

It WILL harm the baby. Smoking ciggy's, drinking alcohol, doing drugs and a lot of prescriptions are very dangerous to a developing baby. Also, if you're not upfront with your ob/gyn and you don't get help for the drug problem and continue through the pregnancy, when you give birth if the doctors suspect drug abuse during your pregnancy they can test the baby and if the baby is positive for drugs child protective services could very well be called in.

Talk with your doctor asap. Most doctors do what they can to help mothers get off drugs and to have a healthy baby. So call them first thing in the morning and get help. Be sure to disclose every drug you are on so the baby can get the help she/he needs.
Ice is also known as crystal meth. im not addicted i have stoped smokeing n did the day i found out. thanx for replyin to me
Even though you stopped, still inform your Dr so they can do everything they can to monitor your babies development. Congrats on the baby and stopping :)
HELLO QUICK QUESTION MY PERIOD IS NOT DUE DUE FOR TWO WEEKS N THE OTHER DAY I WAS SPOTTING NOT EVEN THE WHOLE DAY....DO U THINK I COULD BE PREGNANT??** (: THANKS