Pregnancy 18-24 Community
help

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

help

I'm 16 and 12 about to be 13 Weeks pregnant and i'm nervous that i'm having an entopic pregnancy.. And i've yet to tell my min about the baby.. please someone help something to make me feel better
Tags: nervous
Uif it was entopic and ur that far along somthing bad would have jappend by now and u would be in so much pain so pregnancy normal tell ur mom u need care and she be alot of help :)
But I read ask these things of girls being 16 or 14 Weeks pregnant with no poison and they have a entopic maybe i'm just making myself worry I don't know im scared and I don't know how to tell my mom
Just be honest with her. She might be mad at first but I'm sure shell come around.
Why do you think you're having an ectopic pregnancy?
Because im mean I get pains but not sharp shooting ones but sometimes to one side but only when I,tgink,about it.. I have no spoting at all tho.. And also ive had unportected sex a couple times and never got pregnant I guess the more I think about it thr more I jump conclusions
It's most likely growing pains if it doesn't hurt that bad
I get sharp pains if i move too fast or get up too fast. I also get slight cramping as well. I thought something was wrong with me but doctor said its completely normal :) i thiink you'll be fine!! Just relax and let your mom know. Like everyone said she might be mad but will come around eventually.
Im so nervous tho! Like I dont even,know how to approach it at all
I was 16 when I found out I was pregnant, and I was super scared to tell my mom. She reacted better than I thought and now she's really excited. You can sit down and just tell her straight out, or you could write a letter, you could even buy a bottle or onesie and leave it out so she notices. It's better to get it over with or else you're just gonna keep stressing about it and that's not good for baby :)
Its bettee if you tell her now if you wait any longer she might take it wrong since you didnt tlk to her since the beginning.I was 17 when I found out I was pregnant.. I was already a month and I was terriefied since she tild me if I was pregnant she would kick me out, but after a week we found out I decided to tlk to her and tell her everything. I was so nervous! But she took it ok actually she was happy... She tild me I could stay but after a week I decided to move out, dnt worry its gona be ok im happy I told my mom as soon as possible and got it over with. Right now our relationship is better than its ever been. I suggest you tell her ASAP! And dnt be scared she might be disappointed but eventually will come around
Im stressing so much! Like I dont even know I know my mom wont be madd forever she will be upset but im juat so scared im making myself believe im going to die with a entopic pregnancy and I dont know how to tell my mom ugh I just don't know.! How did you tell your mom?
I told her I needed to tlk to her and when she came home I was there with my boyfriend... he told her "your gona be a grandma" and touched my belly lol... If your with your boyfriend I suggest hes with you cuz thats gona show that hes there for you and responsible your mom will like that but dnt stress about it or think about it too much it can harm the Baby and dnt worry averything is gona be ok dnt be scared unless a doctor comfirms theres somethimg wrong also I suggest you start prenatal care asap if you haven't started yet... If you need anything im for sure here to tlk :) and I hope you tell your mom soon and everything goes ok for you
have you had any prenatal care? Have you been to the doctor yet?
No I haven't been to the doctors yet' and thankyou that helped me tons!!! I feel so much better and my boyfriend its right by my side
It's better to tell her sooner than later. It's VERY important to get prenatal care. I had to tell my mom at 15. I just told her that I know she may disappointed but it's here now & these are my plans for the future(i.e. finish school, work, support the baby on my own). She was sad at first but loves my kids more than anything.
When I was in my first trimester if I sneezed or cough I got sharp sharp pains on either side of my lower stomach. I was told it was perfectly normal.
You guys honestly made me a while lot better and less worry. thank you so much!!
Its good that you feel better, but you NEED to see a doctor! You're past your 1st trimester and you need to be checked out and take your prenatals.
I'm 16 years old about to be 17 I'm 7 months pregnant and I was scared to tell my parents but I had to your going to be a mom you have to take responsibility for you and your baby if you don't tell em your baby could be in danger if you dnt go to the hospital regularly just sit em down and talk to em trust me they will be mad but they will come around
Btw I just told my parents like last week :)
If your 7 months how did you just tell your parents?:o how xid you hide it
Don't hide it, just tell your mom. You will feel so much better once you do. It's the first step to showing her you are being responsible. She may be upset for awhile but she will support you. Good luck dear.
I'm sixteen also, I told my mom when I was about 6 weeks and telling her was the best choice she wasn't happy but she still looks out for me and takes me to the doctors. They can be mad but they can't make the decision for you it's not their life it's yours yah know? Feel free to message me :)
It's spelled ectopic..O.o
The best thing to do is let her know you understand the responsibility, let her know you're scared, & just tell her. I'm 17 years old & 19 weeks pregnant, my mom was furious at first but is nothing but excited now, within days she was accepting it. She will be upset at first, but she will be happy to be a part of ultrasounds, finding our the gender, & when the baby is born she won't have a negative thing to say. Know that it will be hard to tell her & may be hard a few days after too, but she will come around & be happy to be a grandmother. I hope it all goes well, keep me posted?(:
<3
<3