Pregnancy 18-24 Community
how early can you have signs of pregnancy & what are they

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

after conception can you have any signs of pregnacy or do you just have to wait to miss a peroid ? if there are any, how early are these signs and what types are there ? how early can you do a test ?
SOME WOMEN THAT I KNOW  HAVE FREQUENT URINATION, NQUEASY, DIZZY, METALLIC TASTE IN THE MOUTH, BLOTAED, GASSY, BUT THESE SX MIGHT BE LATER IN PREGNANCY FOR SOME AND EARLY FOR  OTHERS. HOPE I HELPED.
My bbs were sore 4  days after ovulation .... I am 8 weeks and  2 days !
i think symptoms typically begin after implantation which usually happens 6-12 days after ovulation.  i started getting symptoms at about 6 or 7 days after ovulation--menstrual-like cramping (mild), tiny bit of spotting, just didn't feel like myself...kind of like i was hit by a truck.  felt like i was getting the flu and was soooooo tired.  my boobs starting hurting around the time or shortly after i missed my period.  by about 4 weeks pregnant, it felt like monkeys were swinging from my boobs, plus they got noticably bigger and i was soooooo thirsty all of the time and, oh joy, the nausea began!  everyone is different, but that is how it was for me.  but, that cycle was the only cycle that i just knew i was pregnant because i just didn't feel right.  i was able to get a positive 12 dpo, the day of or day before my missed period.

good luck to you!!
This may sound weird, or in fact be a complete coincidence, but both times I was pregnant, I would get this *huge* craving for Ramen and garlic toast.  It always happened about a week after I ovulated and would have gotten pregnant ...and only last for about a week.  It was an interesting symptom for me!!  =D

Otherwise, I didn't notice any other symptoms with my first pregnancy until the week I should have got my period ...and I just figured it was symptoms AF was on her way!  I was also sick the week before, so the fatigue and everything I felt I associated with that!
hahaha, i've never read that symptom in the books!!!  :-)
krissyy ~ Like I said, it could just have been a weird coincidence!  lol  But at no other time in my life had I *NEEDED* my Ramen and toast every day!  lol  It was a requirement for lunch or dinner ...sometimes both!!  Perhaps it was some sort of "I need sodium" thing my body was trying to do ... or I could just be weird.  Yeah ...I'm definitely weird.  =D
i had no clue i was preggo until 10 weeks im now 11 weeks my last af was may 24 my afs been off lately so i didnt realize but mid july i realized i was more tierd than usual i couldnt pop out of bed and clean up so thats what made me think but then i was like no wa becuz my previous pregnancies ive been very sick this one not so much im praying for a healthy baby girl
thanks for all your comments i just dont know weather im imagining feeling different i ovulated i think on the 11th and since my stomach is uncomfortable like achy feeling but im thinking it just too soon as it must be something else i sort of feel like i have peroid pains mildly but not due til around 25th ?
I might be in the same situation as you. I had my last period on the 29th of July, I had my ovulation on the 12th and starting to feel weird. I've been pregnant twice already and realized from day one that I had become pregnant. I got really nauseous all day long and my belly was bloated like a balloon. It happened both times the same. I'm starting to have the same symptoms but I don't want to be happy until my next period is due cos later is really disappointing.
I just want to say that you coulb be, so take it easy but don't think 100% you are so you will have some surprise when you do the test. Best of luck
hey Pink have you done any test yet? how are you feeling? I'm feeling weird but don't know if feeling pg or my imagination playing tricks on me. My period is due in three days or so. I haven't got any brown discharge like everyone seems to have and unlike my last periods I'm not having many cramps, so I don't know what to expect. Good luck to you
im due on monday and i am bloated bad !! my stomach looks like im about 4 months gone lol so im thinking big period due, when i was preg other 2 times i needed to wee all the time thats how i knew but i havent any baby symptoms but saying that its been 6 years since i was pregnant so im thinkin things MAY be different but not holding my breath ive had bad cramps i did a test yesterday morning which was a neg but i wil be doin another on mon as i cant wait til tues if i havent come on but my back aches too so im not feeling hopeful, will keep you posted and let me know how you get on x
I heard that every pregnancy is completely different so you never know what kind of symptoms you may have and if these are cos from a pregnancy. I just have some brown discharge don't want to be full of hope but could be the sign. I usually have red spots days before period comes and this is a bit different. Starting to have cramps. I think I'm doing test tomorrow but I don't want to blow it if I'm not cos I get really emotional after neg test. Maybe I should just wait til Tuesday. Good luck to you. I'll my finger crossed for us
hey everyone. Guess what? I've just done a test and was positive. I'm really happy although concern cos the line wasn't as strong as the control line but wasn't really faint either. I'm being feeling really sick for the past three days and period not due til three days. I hope this is the reason for the color of the line. It happens to me once before although the color was much fainter and two weeks after period was due I got it so the pregnancy finished. I hope doesn't happen the same this time.
wow congratulations !!! faint line is just beacuse your early on in preganacy (pregnancy) wow cant believe it lucky you i havent done test yet im really going to try and wait til 2mora but thinking it will still be no as feel normal have you felt normal ? or did u know ?
officially preggers today xx
I'm still feeling pretty sick (still the horrible taste in my mouth) and having some brown spotting. My belly is still bloated, but no cramps or sore breast. I didn't want to tell anyone until I'm completely sure everything goes well and I see the Dr. but  I can't hide the pregnancy, all my top clothes look really tight on me.