Pregnancy 18-24 Community
i think im going crazy

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

i think im going crazy

The mood swing are crazy! I get mad at things so easily! I thought that in ur 2nd trimester it should be better, but it is not! It makes me mad and sad at the same time that I can't control myself. I even get mad at myself for eating chocolate! I promised myself that I'm not gonna gain a lot of weight (25-35lb) and it drives me nuts when I can't keep a healthy diet!  My husband gets on my nerves for every little think, my granmda is annoying me so badly that I don't even want to talk to her...I mean I have better and worse days... I guess this is a bad one... just had to let it out... I think I'm stressed out, because I really want that baby to be healthy, and want everything to be good... idk my first pregnancy was much easier...
Iv been so moody. I think its a combo of hormones and stress. I get so mad at my husband. i don't wanna talk to anyone really. Lol
Don't stress it love nothing you can do. And I still have 7 weeks left and have already gained 38 lbs. Pregnancy is tough if you beat yourself up over weight gain you'll go crazy. I promise you will get through all of this and in the end it will be worth it and I just tell people when they're driving me crazy. Just be as nice as you can "hey I'm sorry I'm super hormonal today and everyone is driving me crazy can we please not talk right now" my husband usually prefers that to letting him annoy me to the point I flip lol. Good luck!
It makes me feel better that I'm not alone. See it is hard not to think about weight gain where everyone is putting so much pressure on it even my doctor! I don't want to hear agaian that I'm agining too much! And those stupid comments from people how big I got with my first!
Hit me hard again in 3rd trimester! I would cry cus my bd wouldn't put the candle out right or I didn't like my sandwich lol
I'm 33 wks and I'm super angry again lol I keep telling my man it's "end of pregnancy" freakout lol he says ,"ok!" And hides lol.
I have been so b*+€%Y lately too, i run a small home day care and latley kids have been driving me nuts, i know thats terrible and.i feel so bad but they just seem to annoy me so much! Usually i love whay i do and  a happy person but latley  i just havent been as involved. Dont get me wrong i still take good care of all my smalls its just been alot harder to keep my temper, ive had to give myself a couple time outs  until i feel better haha
Ive been the same way and am 9 weeks. I have better days than others but on my off days you better stand back...lol. I realize how ridiculous I'm being after but not during. A couple weeks ago I got so mad at my boyfriend I started throwing anything in sight. I've never done that in my life... And sometimes when I go out I'm a complete ***** to strangers that **** me off then I'm embarasses after. Hormones suck can't wait until this is over I feel like I'm driving my bf crazy!
I just hope people around me will not take it personally, because it just making things worse... hopefully we all have more better days than worse....
I can be very moody to my man but he drives me crazy at times... Hes 7 years older and likes to lecture me but he is no better!! He gets moody like a child throwing temper tantrums! Im easily annoyed at work too! Some days are great but other days im a mean prego! I have 6 weeks to go but know itll be longer from lack of sleep and this is my first. We go through so many changes as women so we have a right to mood swings lol!