Pregnancy 18-24 Community
im not pregnant, im just fat lol

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

im not pregnant, im just fat lol

So after we've had our babys we can't use the baby excuse anymore... I've lost all the weight I gained while pregnant and I fit into my pre pregnancy weight.. but its just NOT the same. I had a c-section and am mostly breastfeeding. My tummy is just jiggly lol I've bee. Waiting for the 6 week mark to fully start working out been afraid to pull or mess any of the scar healing. Though I walk alot and chase a three yr old around all day too. I guess this is just a vent. Lol and curious as to what you ladies started with when working out? Did you go straight to crunches and boot camp or take it slow with walks and stretches.. I'm afraid my skin won't ever go back and I'm gonna have that "pouch" I'm young and married sonim not worried about any other guy lol and my husband says I look great (of course) but its mostly for me and my personal confidence...
I feel you girl! I had my baby three weeks ago and I still look like I'm 3 months! And I wasn't even showing at 3 months -_-... I'm also breast feeding and I've lost almost all my pregnancy weight...my stomach is going down but s feel like It's going to jiggle as well ha ha..tomorrow I'm going to start crunches and squats...maybe 20 of each twice a day :)
Haha ugh! You delivered vaginally right? I wish I would have been able too. My tummy right about where they sliced me is still tender and that makes me think I'm not healed yet.. I really dobt wanna screw up and have to be in the hospital again lol
I still have that jiggle too lol. & my stretch marks make it look even more ugly. Im sure if u didn't have any complications u can work out now
Moderate exercise is okay as long as you feel comfortable doing it, but untill you have your 6week check up wait to do anything strenuous. I'm on baby number 2; first one was five years ago. I understand about the losing weight but still being jiggly,I call it the skinny fat feeling.Honestly what I found to be most helpful was an exercise ball to do cruches and leg lifts on, works wonders to get you tone again.. Also any type of cardio! Cardio workouts work the best to keep you fit. I'm a runner, so thats what I did, however pretty much anything that gets your heart pumping will do the job. and yay exercise makes people feel happier!  
Yess the stretch marks just add to it. Lol talking about it made me want to get to it. I got on my ball and started doing those excersises windymae!! Too funny I didn't even real it until after! I used to be a runner to before I got prego. Gotta get back to that. I feel like I have no time.. and when I do I sleep! Finally got my baby used to his swing so I'm not constantly holding hin . Thank god. Gotta name this a daily thing
Even after the 6 week mark I was VERY weary about doing strenuous ab exercises because I was afraid of doing any damage, my doctor told me wait a couple of months and then start up with the ab exercises, so I'd stick to mostly cardio workouts for the first few weeks after your 6 week just to be safe, you don't want to set yourself back. But ask your doctor, my last doctor was a paranoid freak about anything c-section related haha!