Pregnancy 18-24 Community
is it possible to pregnant like this?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

is it possible to pregnant like this?

on the 12th of December 2011 I had my Mirena IUD taken out. The week prior I had a pregnancy test just to make sure and it was negative. Well my husband and I only get to see each other every couple of months so of course we have plenty of intercourse during our time together. From the 17th of Dec 2011 to the 26th of DEC 2011 We had intercourse once every day if not twice, and we werent careful. One or two of those days I noticed the tell tale sign of ovulation, you know that pinch and cramping. On the 27th of DEC I woke up nauseated and lasted for a few hours. during the day i noticed I just felt off and weird...headache all day, moodyness, heart palpitations, really thick milky white discharge (more than usual) with no odor and some cramping/bloated feeling. 28th woke up again nauseated and with a headache, heart palpitations, discharge, tender nipples, dizzy/light headed feeling,a little congested. Woke up today and felt normal other than of course heart palpitations, discharge and all the rest except nausea...ok so i go about my day. Later on during the day I get nauseated all over again. I have yet to get my period maybe its just me hoping, but im thinking its way too soon to conceive. Well this morning I got an HCG Qual done at the clinic I work at and it was negative. Is it too soon to tell or is it even possible to conceive immediately after removal of the mirena. Please help me im so confused and I have no one to talk to being that my husband is over 13 hours away from me. HELP!!  
Itd be to soon to tell, wait a week-three Weeks then retest
Yes, and it was way too early to feel symptoms then. I started to feel just minor twinges (my first symptom) a little over two weeks after conception, which makes sense because it takes at least 10 days for the embryo to implant and start producing the hormones that cause pregnancy symptoms.  Just wait a little while, and retest.
yes it sounds to early to tell and yes you can get pregnant immediatly once removal of the iud