Pregnancy 18-24 Community
kinda long story but really need some advice! please help??? :(

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

okay, so heres the thing. i had my last period on the 5th of november. my boyfriend and i had unprotected sex on the 13th, 20th, and 21st of november. on the 28th of november (a week before my next peroiod) i expierenced sharp pains in my lower left ovary followed by slight cramping, bloating, really sore brest and light pink blood when i whiped. this went on for about 3 days. so december rolls around and it seems that i had missed my period, i had no period like symptoms at all except the bloating. instead i felt like throwing up and had alot more discharge than normal. (like ALOT!!!) so thinking i might be pregnant i took a hpt on the 4th of december. rite after i took the hpt two blue lines showed up but then moments later the positive line slowly evaporated to a very faint line (almost not visible) so i figured hey its a negative. but the faint line still got me so on the 6th i took another hpt. it came back blank then about 10 minutes later 2 faint lines showed up. i was thinking wtf that mean. so not sure if i was pregnant or not i just let it go. figured my period was just late... but then another week rolled by and still no period i was then 2 weeks late. so i took a digital hpt on the 17th and it came back not pregnant. so i thought well im not pregnant so wheres my period? another weel went by and its CHRISTMAS!! i started bleeding so i ws like yeah my period!! but i noticed that it wasnt at all like normal period blood. usually its really dark blood. but this time it was more of a light red/ orangish blood. but i ignored it and just thought it was my period but 8 hours later when i went to change my tampon there was only blood on the tip. the same 8 hours after when i went to change it again. and after that no more blood... it is now the 29th of december and all thats going on is bloating and more discharge that normal. sometime in between all this i got sick to the sight of blood (very rare), i got sick to some foods, i have been very tired, have headaches, snd backaches. and someone please help me on with some advice or expierence?
Hi, having a late period can be down to a number of reasons - however if you have had unprotected sex there is always a chance of becoming pregnant. Worrying can cause it to be late. The best thing to do would be to speak to your doctor who should send you for a blood test - that way they will be able to tell you a definate yes or no, from looking at the hormones in your blood.
My guess is that you ARE PG. Your best bet is to go to the DR for a blood test to make sure.
thanks for both of your responces. but i have not been worried at all. i am hoping for a baby. i just dont understand whats going on. but today december 29th i started having this brownish spotting. i have looked it up but cannot find a reason that fits with the rest of the things im going through.