Pregnancy 18-24 Community
late period, pain. period gone.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

late period, pain. period gone.

so a quick bit on my history, me and my bf had a miscarriage oct 31(ya weird i know). and are hoping to get pregnant again, yesturday i had discomfort in my lower abdomen, and i was kindda thinking i was prego becuase my period is late and its ALWAYS normal, i get it the 15-17th every month, even after my miscarriage it went back to normal right away. but then i went to the washroom and when i wiped there was blood so i put a tampon in, but it seemed to be causing pressure, and i never have problems with tampons so i took it out like 10 mins later and put a pad on, the tampon was still white by the way.... and then i had the pad on for the rest of the night till the morning, in the morning there was not even a spot of blood on it. and i did some walking and what not to so i should have bled because i wasnt just sitting around. anywyas, so i woke up this morning and the discomfort in my abdomen was gone and no blood. i took a prego test the 15 and 16th because i hadnt gotten my period but maybe it was too early to tell?
Many things can mess up your cycle. I'd wait another 5-7 days and if you period hasn't shown by then, then take another HPT with first morning urine and see what it says. If it's negative then you know you're not pregnant and something else is delaying your cycle.
ya thats what i was thinking, i just get myself all excited every month before my period and now that this one is late im getting anxious