Pregnancy 18-24 Community
light pink bleeding at 6 weeks

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

light pink bleeding at 6 weeks

i'm currently 6 weeks pregnant. and about half an hour ago i went to the bathroom and wiped and had really light pink blood or liquid come out. i'm really scared that it could mean i'm having a miscarriage soon. i'm wondering if anyone knows what could be going on. please help. i'm really stressing.
  • ??? (1 replies):
    Hi All!! Congrats to the BFP's...and good luck to thos...[more]
  • could i be pregnant
    I had a miscarriage on may 15th and then i got my first ...[more]
  • Vaginal Bleeding (4 replies):
    Hi, my gf has been experiencing light vaginal bleeding f...[more]
  • im lost? (2 replies):
    i haven't gotten my period for about a month an a half b...[more]
  • light pink (2 replies):
    When i go to the bathroom and i wipe myself i get light ...[more]
First of all you need to get checked right away!!!! You should NOT wait to call your dr in the morning. It could be nothing but you need to make sure. I bleed also and ahve a subchorionic hemorage. It is pretty common and they do not do anyhting for it except rest till you stop bleeding. If it is not something else could be wrong. You could be low on progesterone and if you get that taken care yof you will not mc. Or everything could be ok and some woman spot during their pregnancy. 50% of woman who have bleeding go on to have healthy babies. But if it were something that is worng they can help there is NO reason to wait at home! You need to get checked and insist on hcg levels and progesterone levels being checked. THe will also do a vaginal us to see the baby. They would see a heartbeat now if you are 6 weeks. I know it is scary this is my 7th pregnancy with bleeding! Please go get checked right away! I will pray for you and the baby.
i agree with 30 something...i had light bleeding in july that turned into actual blood and lots and miscarried and i had light bleeding this pregnancy and everything is fine but theres no way to know unless you get checked!!!
I agree with the other ladies - please get checked out as soon as you can.

Some light spotting is common during the 1st trimester of pregnancy and two common causes are sex or an internal exam.  No way to know what is happening in your cause though.
I'm bleeding now its my first my tummy hurts too but hopefully i get past it