Pregnancy 18-24 Community
miscarriage

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

miscarriage

ok this may be TMI but I would like to ask if any other woman has had this before. Is it possible to have diarrhea before a miscarriage? I have a blighted ovum pregnancy the embryo never grew and the sac stopped growing at 6 weeks, so I know its going to happen I just don't know when. I chose to have a natural miscarriage instead of a D&C. also another question I have is if you start spotting how long does the spotting last before the major cramping and passing of the sac and everything? Thank you every one. I already have a 15 Month old so I am not as heart broken about losing this baby it hurts but I am putting my mind mostly on my son because he is with me and I need to be strong and not stressed out for him because I know he knows when I am stress and not feeling well. He has already been really attached to me ever since we found out the news. Thank you again :)
before my miscarriage I had diahrreah for about a hr. even right up to the moment it happened. I was sitting on the toilet well going (lol) and all the sudden I had a major pain cramp and felt the urge to push. I was 12 weeks 3 days.
sorry for your loss
With my miscarriage I don't believe I had diarrhea but it took a whole day for the cramping && basically contractions to start. I didn't lose the sac or the embryo until 2 days after the spotting && cramping.
Thank you so much guys for your help. It is now Saturday Dec. 1st and I am still just spotting since Wednesday Nov. 28th I am having bad cramping tonight though but it has only happened twice other then that just my back hurts. Thank you again.
Pregnancy or Fertility questions?
100,000+ doctor answers