Pregnancy 18-24 Community
mix baby mom black and dad white.... will my son look more white?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

My bd is kinda pale white I'm light brown.... this will b my first.... every one says it will look more white Cu's his genes are stronger his other 2 kids are white and look just like him..... my bd even said our son will look white.... women who are white and have black baby daddy's there kids look more black. And black women who has white baby daddy's their kids look more white
Not always....i have a friend that the daddy is white like blonde hair clue eye and she is black but not very dark at all...she's a caramel color and their baby is darker then her lol but has more of a white persons hair (and yes he is the daddy! Lol they had a dna test done)
How far along are you? I am almost 15 weeks but my hubby is black and I am white. So i guess whoever is further along can let the other one know because O am curious too. My last two kids looked just like me (previous relationship) and my daughter still does but my son actually looks like my mom and her brother whereas I take after my dad.
I don't know if it goes like that but I'm light skin and and my daughter dad is black and he was a lil darker then me. In the winter I go back to my regular light skin body and get a lil darker in the summer lol my daughter is real light skin for she looks like she's mixed. When she was a baby she looked white. The more she grows up she's 3 now her skin color is changing lil by lil.
My baby boy dad is lighter then me with good curly hair like a mixed black and white person have. But he's black with hazel eyes. I already know my baby gonna look real light and my son already have most of his dad eyes noes etc. so I hope he looks somewhat like me. Lol
Lol I'm due in two weeks. Daddy is black and I'm white. I'll let y'all know! Haha I think it just depends on the child because I've seen some dark and some whiter.. Soo I wonder too!
Oh and my nieces is mixed with black and white if she stayed out the sun during the summer she would look like she's mixed but she look more black with Carmel skin with good curly hair.
That's not necessarily true..my mom is white and my dad is black and I'm super light like almost white lol..and I have a couple ppl I know that have white dads and black moms and they are pretty dark
I have 4 mixed kiddos and am pg with my 5th.....my oldest has blond hair and blue eyes...the boys have green eyes and straight brown hair....and I have one brown eyed child with dark brown hair....I'm irish and dads (2) are black....not light skinned either......and all their skin color is white as mine.....so it matters which genes are dominating the babe...not necessarily the race. I'm pretty sure this babe will be pale skinned like me........lol
I have a friend whos husband is white with brown hair and eyes and she's mixed white and black and her kids are white (they look tan) & have white ppl hair