Pregnancy 18-24 Community
nausea

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

nausea

how soon after people have concieved have they had morning sickness.just a general question to all you pregnant woman :-D am feeling sick myself and i have been for the past two weeks,am just to scared to test,dont wanna be disappointed
With my first pregnancy I practically tested because 2 weeks after having intercourse with my husband I started having really bad stomach pains, throwing up, and bled for 1 day and it stopped! I tested and it was positive. So I'm thinking you can have symptoms as soon as you are conceiving, not to sure though since everyone is different!

Good luck! (:
The soonest you will notice symtpoms is after the egg has implanted and started to release hormones. The majority of women notice this around 4-8 weeks. I personally started to get nausea around 6 weeks pregnant.
Funny actually, I didn't really start feeling symptoms until  I got the positive on the pregnancy test....
I was gonna ask same question! I O like wednesday. Thursday  we drove 9 hrs and I've done that many times in the last year and nver felt nauseous.

Then yesterday(saturday) we road a train and I was like dying and now again on the drive back I just wanna lie with my head between my legs!

Also had spotting yesterday.
I was 8 weeks before my morning sickness started
Im scared to test also, but missing the period and having no symptoms of it coming kinda tells me i should test. Dont be scared you can always try agian, but i know how that feels. Hopfully you are. Good luck=)
HI I HAVE HAD 2 PREGNANCYS MY FIRST WITH MY DAUGHTER DIDN'T GET ANY SYMPTOMS AT ALL PERIOD LATE TESTED POSITIVE NO SYMPTOMS WHOLE TIME.
SECOND PREGNANCY STARTED GETTING SICKNESS BUT THEY STOPPED SADLY I THOUGHT IT WAS COS OF NOT REALLY HAVING SYMPTOMS IN FIRST PREGNANCY BUT IT WASN'T I LOST MY BABY AT 5 WEEKS AND DIDNT NO TILL 10 WEEKS PREGNANT, WHEN I STARTED BLEEDING.
BUT AM TRYING STRAIGHT AWAY AND NOT SURE IF IM STARTING PERIOD EARLY OR GOT IMPLANTATION BLEEDING HOPE I GET A BFP SOON
It was about 8 weeks for me too.  
Baby has to implant first since nausea is a reaction to increasing levels of hcg. I got ms about 6+ weeks each time during all 3 of my pregnancies.
They say approx week 7-8 is when nausea hits full force and is the worst of the morning sickness however like someone else said symptoms of pregnancy do not usually show up until implantation has occurred between 4-8 weeks. Anything prior to four weeks is usually considered psychosomatic symptoms unrelated to the pregnancy hormone.
i was wondering if anyone could help me please!!
i have a regular 30 day cycle. i had unprotected sex on the 19th of June, i was due on my period on the 10th of July but it didn't come until the 15th and only lasted 3 days. The next month my period was late again not coming till the 25th of August and again was light. I figured i'm probably not pregnant until i missed my period completly in September which is unusual, i then had unprotected sex again on the 8th of October and the next day i found that i was bleeding very very lightly, like spotting. I have had lots of pregnancy symptoms and i don't know what to do, is there even a small chance i could be pregnant? i would be grateful to anyone with answers!
thanx very much ladies for getting back to me on the question.well i have been taking evening primrose oil and i half wonder if its that thats making me feel sick,but i  end up feeling yucky pretty much all through the day :-S oh well still no sign of af so hopefully thats a good sign.