Pregnancy 18-24 Community
need an answer

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

need an answer

im due on my period tomorrow, and usually come on a day early, me and my partner have been trying for a baby now for about 6 months and 2 days ago we had sex and when i went to clean myslf there was loght pink discharge, the day after, i had gone to the toilet again and found that i had brown discharge, iv been having bad cramps in my lower stomach, only just started getting a little bit of a back ache, and it feels like im having bowel movements :s also i have light tender breasts. my menstrual cycle is normal and me and my partner have had sex i would say 95% of the menstrual period, we allso had sex on the last day of my last period, i have done a clear blue plus home pregnancy test, and it come back negative, that was 2 days before my due date, could i possably be pregnant or is it all in my head in wishfull thinking? i dont no how spotting works if you get it befor your period near your period or at the time of your period, could some1 pleeease help me :(
Wait a few days and take another test sometimes it takes a lil while for it to show up on a urine test... I tested right b4 my period got a - then i tested about a week later and got a +...
thank you that has really helped xx