Pregnancy 18-24 Community
need energy
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

need energy

I'm currently only 6 weeks pregnant but I'm having a hard time getting out of bed or cleaning up even getting the energy for a shower is difficult... Any advice?
Related Discussions
7 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
There's not much you can do... it should get better when you hit your second trimester.
Blank
1794093_tn?1357934359
yep, i agree with the PP... the good news is that most women do get their energy back going into the 2nd trimester... for now you do what you can and nap a lot...
Blank
I was exactly the same way for a while. I'm 18 weeks and 5 days now and I have no idea where all this energy came from. It will come back and you will be just fine. I would have a glass of o.j. in the morning to help, for some reason it did, or tricked myself to believe it did. LOL. I had no choice but to get up because I have to comb hair in the morning and get 3 kiddos ready for school. But once I got up I couldn't lay down. So just push yourself alil too.
Blank
1609329_tn?1389933524
It's normal. Use this time as an excuse to rest. Soon youll be huge and to uncomfortable to want to rest. Trust me.
Blank
Thanks guys, all the advice helps a lot ill have to try the O.J thing
Blank
1717392_tn?1364540264
i am having problems too...i have a 2 year old and an 8 month old..and just found out im about 6 weeks pregnant..long story short..i PRAY that they nap at the same time...and i cant wait for that moment when i can crawl in bed..even for 20 minutes!
Blank
1790045_tn?1317188084
For some reason the oj helped me too. It was weird but until about 12 weeks that's all I wanted to drink. And I would take b6 vitamins. I asked my dr first though. And the really bad days my dr gave me a rx for zofran and I would take that. I'm 15w6d now and still get nauseous sometimes and the oj still works :) my husband actually stepped in to help with house work which really surprised me. I got absolutely nothing done around the house for 13 weeks. But now I can't stop cleaning. I don't know which part is driving me more crazy. The desire to clean or how messy I actually let my house get haha. Good luck!! It does get better!!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy 18-24 Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...