Pregnancy 18-24 Community
no period negative pregnancy test

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

no period negative pregnancy test

hello there, I have been asking these same questions for over 2 weeks now but I can't seem to have a good explanation.. I can't afford going to the doctors now since I am only 17 years old and not from the US.

But I have a concern I need to ask, please help me out, it is GREATLY APPRECIATED

I am 17 years old, I had intercourse on November 5 and was also the part of my ovulation. My cycle is 35 and regular. I had my last period on Oct 19. I was supposed to have it on the 24 or so.. But I haven't

My boyfriend and I used condoms and withdrawal ( withdraw before ejaculation ) although I am fully aware that it is not a hundred percent effective.

Also I tested 4 days before  my period was due and came out negative. After that a week after my late period it was still negative and the 2nd... But its really worrisome because I still don't have my period... what is going on...?

Also about my cervical mucus:

It is white, sticky or sometimes creamy and thick.. back 3 days ago... I have checked today and found it to be more dry but found a blob of it transparent or translucent tinge of yellow. ( and I have been monitoring it for weeks now, before my period I had clear thick discharge then bloby transparent then occasionally getting white and what I have mentioned above. also it seems to proceed on drying more.

Cervical Position:
Easy to reach and soft to hard but more hard than that of soft.
moist and a bit slippery on the hole ( sorry TMIs )

Back then when I am checking my cervical mucus it was close to the above explanation although its more wet or a bit of eggy white but not too noticeable ( maybe from me sticking it that would make it some lubrication )

I also had a massive stress attack on November pertaining to my studies, my boyfriend, emotionally stressed and worried about this period of mine not coming and waiting for weeks but still nothing!!!!

oh and for early symptoms..
I seemed to be more tired and more sleepy back a week ago, like when I got home from school I just went to bed and dozed off no problem. I have these little back cramps and something curdling on my abdomen. and on the other day I drank parsley tea and had cramps, I thought I was having my period but nothing came... About breast tenderness I had none also my areolas doesn't seem any bigger or darker.

Just backaches, little curdling on my abdomen, something blocking my throat like some phlegm or something and nothing more...

I am almost 3 weeks late... should I worry that I am pregnant or how so what percentage that I am and how likely that I am not?

also trying to test again tomorrow morning... If it comes out negative.. what should I do :(

Tags: Pregnancy, late period, negative hpt, no symptoms, condom, withdrawal, condom and withdrawal, help
mabey find a free clinic you can go to. also, you should never check your cervix yourself, especially if you think you could be pregnant.
You really need to see a doctor. And yes do not check your cervix yourself! And if you are pregnant you are going to need pre natal care which consists of doctors appointments, scans, and hospital visits so you really need to sort something out.
but I have read that its fine to check your own cervix just sanitize your hand first before poking it in...

and NO there are no free clinics in my area, all is paid.. I have said it does nt work like that here..

And I just need to know how LIKELY that I could be pregnant..

I am sorry but none of the previous answers gave me a peace of mind and give me clear information so

PLEASE HELP ME OUT WITH FULL INFORMATION ON THE MATTER, not suggest something about my health because I know my health but not the fact WHY DON'T I HAVE MY PERIODDDDDDD

( not being rude, I just like to point out the things are that obvious ) :(
Sorry but no one can tell you if you are or aren't pregnant or what the likelihood of you being pregnant is. Your options are to retest or as above said see a doctor.
um, no honey that was in fact as bit rude. The above posters were just trying to give you some helpful information. We can't tell you if you are pregnant or not, but it seems that you are over analyzing your "symptoms". If you are in fact pregnant, you would have gotten a positive test at this point. If you are still concerned, tell your parents.
But it is very likely that you ARE pregnant, to answer your question.
One thing that should be obvious is that none of us are doctors and would have NO CLUE if your pregnant or not and why you dont have your period.........
how can you say it was rude when I am pointing out my concerns.

and I also know the fact that they are giving advice, but I have already said that I can't get an appointment for now.

And I have read some articles on women that got their positive plenty of weeks during their pregnancy.

so I am gaining more information of the matter.

but anyways thanx for your unhelpful help. Thanx~

=_=
Maybe you'll find more help in the "am I pregnant?" forum?
yeah.... that gave me a lot of information, if you're here to hate on an attitude of a person, try judging yourself first.

Lol....acline93 warm up your crystal ball an give this girl answer..
Jeez russette, you come on here asking a impossible question and have the nurve to criticize those who are trying to give you some information. NO one can tell you if your pregnant. Don't you agree? How the he** are we supposed to know, and again NO one can tell you the likelihood of pregnancy don't you agree? If your having sex you could be pregnant. That's about all anyone can tell ya. Sorry hunn but you need to tell your parents and take another test, or decide that its bothering you enough to go to the doctor! Or just wait 9 months and see what happens I guess. That's all anyone on an online forum can tell you about the likelihood of you being pregnant. Good luck.
Every couple has a 25% chance of pregnancy when they have unprotected sex unless one or both partners have been sterilized.

No one can tell you if you're pregnant. There's a chance, yes. But there's also a chance your period is off bc you're stressing over this and could just be having an off cycle.
You should thank them for even trying to help. But I'm sorry to say finding out if you're pregnant or not is just not a skill done over the internet. You WILL need to go to a Dr whether you can afford it or not, cuz we can't tell you why you don't have a period or if you're pregnant. Try telling someone in your life who could help you pay for it, or apply for some sort of medical insurance. Sorry if I'm being rude JUST TRYING TO HELP AND POINT OUT THE OBVIOUS. (:
Even if you have a period you could still be pregnant... i got mine every month so if you think your pregnant go to the doctor.. we cant tell you. Dont think they have made a keyboard pregnancy test yet.
None of us in this forum can tell you WHY you havent started yet. You WILL HAVE TO SEE A DR FOR THAT. Were not being rude just simply getting a little fustrated with the fact that you want us to tell you WHY and we cant. If you are 3 weeks late it shouldve shown up on a home pregnancy test by now. If it doesnt you will have to see a dr for more answers.
Stop having sex. This should be a lesson as to what would happen if you did become pregnant. NOT being judgmental but I was a teen mom and if it werent for my grandparents I wouldve never been able to do it. Tell you parents you having sex and get on some reliable form of birth control. Best of luck to you.
Finally Got my AF :p