Pregnancy 18-24 Community
no question give props

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

no question give props

Okay so I had a scheduled c-section on Tuesday morning because of iugr and my son son beinv footling breech. I give those women who have had more than 1 c-section by choice mad props. I don't wish for my worst enemy to have one of those. I delivered my first natural and that pain was no where near as intense as the c-section. 3 days later and I am still in a lot of pain whereas when I delivered vaginally I was up and walking a half hour later and doing fine. I cam walk but sitting or laying down and trying to get back up still hurts.
I am going in on monday at 5 am for my 2csection:/ i hope its not as bad as i remember.
Good luck hun.
Ouch :(  I'm so sorry your in that pain.  My sister had 2.. and her first she said she could feel every little part of the procedure.  Just remember to take it easy!
Omg.... My baby is also footling breech and they r going to do the C-section this thursday. I need to be in the hospital 7.30a.m... I don't think i will sleep!
Is my 1st baby :) but now I'm a lil scare about the c-section....
I am not gonna lie you only feel pressure but the pain after is vert intense. You need to get up and get moving as soon as they tell you or else your recovery will take longer. It hurts more to lat down than to sit or walk around.
Thanks 4 ur advice :)
OMG now I'm freaking out.... I don't want a. C section....
You are welcome. I am here for any of you girls anytime. I have done both vaginal and cesarean by far my easiest recovery was vaginal. But the pain is worth it for your baby.
Yeah, i've done both too, and i hope to have a vaginal birth again as well. The recovery after the caeserean was awful, i've never felt so sick and sore before in my life. Going natural hurt like hell as well, but like you said, after it was over i was up and moving around like normal. I'd rather the pain of the contractions than a c section recovery.
ive never had a vaginal birth but i have had 2 c sections and due for a third in a week n a half. to me well i like them my kid comes out all round headed n pink the meds are gooood and it gives me an excuse to just kick back n let the hubby cater to my needs...
in my opinion there is no need to b afraid. just relax n enjoy ur new baby