Pregnancy 18-24 Community
not a prego ? but really need some help

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

not a prego ? but really need some help

So my fiance has only been in love with 2 girls. The first girls name is B. I was his 2 person he was in love with. so they had a really bad breakup in 2011. well today she messaged him on fb and said she was sorry for all that happened between them and she wanted us all to hangout. btw shes married now. My fiance told me about it and i told him that aint my deal its urs bc she never really did anything to me. she was just a ***** alot of the time. well look at my fiances messages and he told her tht he was sorry too and that she should txt him and gave her his number. my ? is should i be worried its goin to spark a flame back up between them. Or am i being paranoid. i guess i just didnt expect him to be that nice since he always says shes a ***** and he cant stand her. please help. im 33+5 and i dont want her to ruin our family.
If he truly loves you it won't make a difference. Don't let it bother you, but I'd definitely wanna be there if they're gonna hang out! Best of luck!!
I think its a bad idea, even if shes married, it is in the past and should stay there.  There really is no reason that they need to ne friends, or that you do.  I would tell your fiance that you thought aboit it, but it makes you a bit uncomfortable and that you think they should leave their past relarionship in the past.  It just doesnt seem necessary to even bother trying to build back a friendship with that person, and could be risky.  
For your own peace of mind, you could maybe hang out with her one on one and explain your concerns to her. If th ings are truely over between them, she would understand and make sure you see her as a non-threat. Just make sure when you do talk to her that you dont go into attack mode, or it may turn it into a competition
I don't think there is any reason ex's should communicate unless there are children involved
I wouldn't let him talk to another woman. That sounds fishy. She's in the past, and you're pregnant with his child. You should tell him how you feel.
I'm sorry sweetie I know that stress I have been there. You need to get to know her and also be around the two of them if they get together so you can see how they act and feel out if there is any spark. If you feel there is at all sit down with your man and really discuss how you feel about the situation. I hope all goes well with little stress.
They werr best friends thru middle school and most of high school and i can see why he doesnt want to lose a friendship but im just scared. she goes to church with is and i invited her to my baby shower but im still concerned. shes never been the type to steal a man fron someone but idk.
Its not that I think either of them are trying to start anything, but most affairs start off innocently.  Its all their history that is the problem. Say you guys all become friends, she and her husband (or vice versa)  get into a fight, she asks him his opinion, he feels sorry for her and they start talking about it, and some of those old feelings creep in.  He wants to protect her, shes feeling sad and vulnerable.  Thats how things start.  Thats why it is so much better to leave the past in the past.  
My husband startex talking to and ex and they both told each other thet still cared about each other. And things went down hill fast. He ended up cheating on me. We are still working though it. After all that he was diagnosed with bipolar. I really hope there wont be anything going on for you. I say they are an ex for a reason and should be left in the past.
If I were in your shoes, I would NOT want them hanging out or texting /calling. There's really no point in it. They're exes for a reason. They had a past, and that's were it should remain.
Weve had problems before wit him talkin to other girls but we were considered broken up. but i always had to find it on his phone. but this time he actuallu told me and isnt tryin to hide it
I agree with berplus1. Ex's should not be in contact if no children are involved.
Well i just confronted him about it. i told him i didnt really expect him to be that nice to her and he promised me i have nothing to worry about. I think im just being paranoid bc r relationship has been doing great and hes so excited to be a daddy. im hoping for the best.