Pregnancy 18-24 Community
ovulex

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

ovulex

Well hi all,hows everyone doing,has anyone tried ovulex,and does it work, i thought i hit the jack pot this month,but not so af showed her ugly face.any comments...
i have been taking ovulex for 5 weeks.  i really love it.  it regulates my cycle and increases cm by double!  (which is important for the spermies survival!).  i'm very hopeful.  since i have been taking it, i have slept better at night and have more energy during the day.  i've had 2 cousins and 1 friend get pregnant with it.  one cousin took 6 weeks, the other cousin and my friend took it for 3 months and fell preggos.  i take it along with my prenatals.  i thoroughly researched all of the ingredients before i ordered (i ordered the 3 month supply).  the ingredients are all natural herbs and aid in making your body ready for conception.  there is one ingredient called **** quai that you are not to take while pregnant.  so, after ovulation, i stop till af and then resume again (just incase i fall preggos).  i hope this is helpful!  let me know if you need any more info.  i've had no side effects.  some report bleeding (one being my friend) but the doctor said it was her body getting used to the new minerals and it was nothing to be alarmed about.  baby dust to you :-)
Thanks for the info.im glad you said to stop taking them after ov,i thought i had to continuely take them.so do i take them till ov,then again at start of next period,im also taking pre natals,ive read alot of success stories so hopefully they will work..do you take them at night,some people say 1 in the morning and 1 at night,others say both at night.good luck to you also...
some people take them all the way thru.  however, i've heard cases of m/c and after my research on **** quai, i decided to take the break in between.  of the 3 people i know that took it, two of them told me that they did that too.  i take it till i ovulate, then resume first day of period.  i take 2 at night an hour before bedtime (that is what my bottle says to do).  please keep me updated on your progress with ovulex.  i've tried to post about ovulex in the past on this forum and never got any responses.  so, i was excited to see your post!  how long have you been ttc?  this is my 3rd cycle trying.  i looked into ovulex right after i didn't get preggos the first month.  i am so impatient sometimes!
I two have been  takeing ovluex i ordered a three month supply i did do some research but did not know about the quai ive been taking it straight through with no breaks i just had a 6 day late cycle and light spotting after that for three days not sure whats going on but thanks for the news i hope i have not ruined my chances of having a baby i guess everything natural is not always safe thanks again
don't worry about ruining your chances of conceiving.  many people take it straight thru and things are fine.  i am just obsessive and because i found a few cases of m/c (which unfortunately are fairly common whether you are taking ovulex or not) i decided to do this one step to maybe decrease my chances.  have you taken an hpt yet?  could your spotting be implantation bleeding or do you think it was a mini af?
I certainly will keep you updated,we have been trying for several years now,i have a 14 year old,obviously a long time ago,i was so naive and thought i would get preggers again no problem,not true,we will try anything.i think we are all impatient.but i have read so many stories of ovulex good ones..
motherhood take a tet you never know.
have you tried anything else before ovulex? i wish you lots of luck with it.  have you actually ordered it yet?  i should be ovulating soon.  i hope i have good luck to report to you this cycle!  i would love to be able to spread lots of hope to ovulex users :-)
I was given your name by a friend of mine on here, and she told me you have done some research on Ovulex.  I have started some of my own research and I find it to be overwhelming to read all the success stories.  I have PCOS, haven't had my period in 8 months, and as of right now all I know is my left tube is unblocked after having the HSG... Have you talked to a doctor before taking Ovulex or just went and did it?
i just went and did it.  doctors seem to have mixed reviews about the herbs (so i've read).  a lot of women with pcos seem to have great luck with ovulex.  i only got on it because i am impatient.  i am somewhat regular and am only in my 3rd cycle ttc.  if you have some concerns about how it will affect your situation, it may be a good idea to discuss it with your doctor to ease your mind.  then you can take what he/she says and make your decision from there.  it is all natural herbs so i can't imagine that it would do any harm.  no matter what you do, be sure to continue to take your prenatal vitamins along with the ovulex.  i have been very pleased with it thus far :-)  let me know if you have any other questions because i am always glad to help!  baby dust to you******
Hey girl i been taking ovulex for about 2 weeks now,coming up to ov think its doing somthing normally im very dry down there but seems to be increaseing my cm,so fingers crossed.i did try clomid and metformin few years ago but no luck,so fingers crossed this works.

babybee you can go ahead and take ovulex,there made of herbs,so no danger to you.i had pcos several years ago and had ovarian drilling,which worked,i wish you the best.
yay!  i'll bet you never thought you would be so excited over cervical mucous, huh?  going to the bathroom is so exciting now-a-days!  (hehe, tmi!).  i hope you have lots of success with ovulex.  something i have noticed over the past week is lots of spotting.  i'm not sure what it is but it's been going on since about thursday or friday.  i should be ovulating any day now ...no + yet on opk :-(...  please keep me updated!  i've been on ovulex forums and seen some cases of getting pregnant within the first month of taking ovulex.  it seems to be an avg of 3 months.  i hope you have beginners luck!
I was told my eggs do not get released because of the PCOS.. did you find anywhere in yourself that it helps the egg be released?

Thanks tarajanes Im hoping to get on ovulex by the first of the year... I want to do more research and read more of peoples stories
i know that it has been helpful for many ladies with pcos.  it helps regulate your cycle and lengthens your ovulation phase--it sounds like the ovulation part is where you have your trouble...  if you get on the ovulex.com site, look at the ingredients.  if you google each herb, you may find something...  you may also want to call the hotline to see if they can give you any info regarding that.  ovulex advertises that they are money back guarantee.  so, as long as they stand by what they advertize, i would think that it would be worth a shot.  let me know what you decide to do :-)  baby dust to you all!*******
Tell me about it,i was going to ask you the same thing,about spotting,i had my period 5 days ago,and last night i had brown discharge,and pain which felt like ov but it cant be to soon and also no plus on clearblue fertility sticks or monitor,but we had sex anyway,toady i am feeling really sick,not sure if these are side effects.hope you get your BFP also.

babydee have they considered putting you on clomid or anything,

good luck all.

krissy my friend said,how true this is i dont know she says maybe the spotting we getting is the ovulex clearing out our system,hey i'll agree with that if it works,good luck..
yes I have been on clomid for 6 cycles, and no baby.... :(  I am thinking ovulex is the way i'm to be going but i'm chicken... I was going to bye it last night but I backed out... :(
I was also on clomid didnt work for me either,this is why i turnt to ovulex willing to give anything a go.honestly they are all natural incredients and cause no harm,i read up alot about this,i can tell you this,this is my first month using it,i have never had the ewcm that women talk of a little bit wettness thats it,but last night i had my first ewcm,most definately down to ovulex,it improves your cm,so hey you tried everything else,give it a go.you wont be dissapointed.good luck.
tarajanes-this spotting business is getting on my nerves!  it is just a little bit of the brown discharge.  it mostly comes out when i wipe after peeing.  i've heard that it is your system getting used to the ovulex.  the weird thing is that the spotting didn't start till after i was taking it for about a month!  i don't like it because it's harder for me to observe my usual cm.  all i get is brown spots rather than the usual clear and stretchy stuff.  i am still coming up neg on my ovul sticks.  but, i don't trust the brand i am using.  i need to go buy a new box of something else.  

babybee-what makes you most nervous about the ovulex?  is it the price?  it's worth a try.  how long does it usually take for women with clomid?  the good thing about ovulex is that it's all natural.  they seem to have a very high success rate...i am sure that it doesn't work for everyone, but the amount of success stories i've heard makes it worth trying i think...  i agree with tarajanes, it does great things to your body and really makes you feel like your body is prepared to conceive.  the only down side, is that apparently some women experience spotting.  i've ruining 2 pairs of my fav underpants and am tired of the panty liners!  

****lots of ovulex baby dust to you girlies****
What a nightmare,i only had one episode with the spotting,gone again,but last night for the first time i saw the ewcm,sounds daft saying first time,but my cm was always rather little,since taking these.i noticed it more,but its gone again now,deh thought get it few days,could be fact i have a stinking cold.but i also use ov sticks and although i got ewcm yesterday ovk was negative also,so um strange one.my other confusion is yesterday was only day 10,bit early i thought but now i feel dry again.i think they are doing somthing though,usually now i start to get the odd twinges,you know the cramps etc.but nothing.im still charting as well,my temps seem normal,so who knows,what brand do you use,im using clearblue in the morning and also the afternoon,just so dont miss the surge.GOOD LUCK...
i am currently with clearblue digital, but i think next month (hopefully this month will do it!!!!) i will go back to first response opk.  i am thrilled because i haven't spotted in about 24 hours!  maybe i am officially adjusted!  today i woke up to stretchy, sticky cm.  that means that ewcm is on its way!  stil getting the neg opks.  i just test in the am.  you do it twice a day??  we have been bding about every other day but as soon as i get the smiley face, we are switching to every day.  i am determined for the best christmas gift ever!  i am also charting--my temps have risen the last to mornings, but i just went on "conceiving safe" antibiotics yesterday for sinutitus so i wonder if that has something to do with it...  you probably already know this but the ovulex may make your cycle a little longer...it also makes it a bit confusing.  it is back and forth with the cm and last cycle it gave me loads of ewcm and 4-5 days of positive opks!  i still don't completely understand how that works...but, it really did extend my ovulation period.  good luck, keep me updated!  :-)
Hiya i hope i get more of the ewcm,only had it the one day.i do test 2 times a day,day ya why,last month.on the sunday am i used my clearblue fertility monitor,it said high.so in the afternoon i used clearblue stick and got a smiley face,so the monday morning my fertility monitor said peak,and smiley in the afternoon,by tues high monitor,and no smiley face,so i think i caught my surge that sunday going up,my doc said test 2 times a day,as its not always the first urine that catches the surge.so i didnt want to miss it.you know that you say ovulex makes your cycle longer,ive found out,we dont have longer cycles we just ov later,we will always get our af within 16 days following ov,fasinateing aye.when i had my ewcm i didnt have any warning,it just happened,but i have a major cold,and taking medicine,etc,so i think your right if your on antibiotics it can alter your temps.lets hope this is our month.
yep, i know that about the af always following a couple of weeks after ovul.  my luteal phase is about 13 days.  what ovulex claims is that just before ovulation, you get lots more ewcm which is the period that is longer and lengthens your cycle by a few days.  then you ovulate a little later after the abundance of egg white evidence, then your period 12-16 days later like usual.  they claim that the extra days of ewcm will allow for lots of safe keeping for the spermies before ovulation.  i will randomly get the ewcm, then i will get excited and the next day it is either dry or sticky.  i looked at my charts wrong and thought i would ovulate earlier this week but it's actually probably going to happen mid of next week.  either way, we are bd every other day till that smiley face comes!  i may start doing what your doctor recommended.  it makes sense to test 2x a day.  those tests are just so expensive!  if we weren't keeping us ttc a secret, then i would put preg tests and opks on my christmas list!  i am hoping this is our month!  we could be pregnant partners together till due date!    :-)  good luck girlies!  
Ah i understand now,definately try test twice if you can.on the site i think called peeonstick.com it says when we do ov tests to do in afternoon,i use clearblue,but i also bought off ebay,the test strips,there so cheap for loads.i bought like 50 for £1.99..worth it,i lied i thought i had no more ewcm just went loo and loads,no smiley yet though.my chart says i should ov tues,so we shall see,my lutheul phase is 13 days also,it be good to be preggy buddies.what a great xmas present aye.

Good luck..
What makes me the most nervous is that it could work and like in three months I'm announcing I'm having a baby.. because I have to plan to have a baby and go through all of this stuff to have one, not be like everyone else and just have sex and get pregnant.    Or i wont work and I have my hopes be squashed.  

Doctors in my area will only allow you to be on clomid for 6 months before they say there is nothing else they can do for you, and send you some place else.  I did order the ovulex, just waiting for it to come in.. it should be here like tuesday or something...  Did you wait to get your period before starting ovulex or did you start it right away?
Hey girl glad your trying ovulex,you can start taking it straight away.you be so surprised the amount of women who have trouble concieveing.even if it dont work,straight away at least you are preparing your body for when it does happen.

what else have they done with regards to pcos have they suggested any op or anything.they shouldnt be just leaving it,
that is a risk you take.  this pregnancy business is quite the gamble, isn't it??  i am more worried that when i actually get pregnant, something will go wrong.  i never knew all the insides of pregnancy still i started trying.  my friend is trying desperately to conceive (she is going to start on ovulex this month) and in the last year has conceived twice, but both of her pregnancies ended in m/c!  

i think when i started ovulex it was just under 2 weeks before ovulation.  i would say start whenever, unless you are inbetween ovul and your period (just in case you fall pregnant before you get a chance to begin ovulex).  tarajanes is right, start prepping your body.  ovulex company describes it as the "fertilizer that prepares the seed to be planted and grow."  

good luck girlie girls!  :-)  
Hey kissyy just a bit of encouragement for you,this morning got negative for ov just done one now in the afternoon,just got my smiley face.so i would defo try testing 2 times a day..
i just saw your other post!  horray, your peek day is here!!!!  in a couple of hours, i will pee on a stick too!  however, i think my smiley won't show for a couple more days...  : ) : ) : ) : ) : ) : ) : ) : ) : ) : ) : )
I hope you get it soon...you never know may come sooner than you think,all the calenders etc i were using said i wouldnt get it till tues.do you think i should stop ovulex now,ive also bought some serentiy cream,(natural progesterone)just another thing stored in my cupboard,ive heard its good for imbalance i had that few years ago havent been tested since so going to start that,but not sure when to use it,now or after ov.keep me informed about that smiley :)
i thought my progestrone was low due to lower temps and a shorter luteal phase.  i read that vitamin b6 helps with that.  sure enough, my luteal phase went from 10 days to 13 days!  plus, my temps are a little higher on average than before.  i take 100mg of b6 along with prenatals and ovulex.  i usually stop my ovulex from after my temp rise (after i know i ovulated) till my period comes...only because i am nervous about the **** quai...  i will surely let you know when i get a smiley!  hubby and i just had a big din at my mom's house.  i am harrassing him for bd but he is so stuffed and tired.  last night was our off night, so i think tonight should be on!  i'm tired too but i don't want to get off schedule!!!!
Um thats interesting i found last month without the ovulex my temps were low since using ovulex they are slightly higher,i think my luteul phase is 13 days.my last period came after 31 days if im ov now means i will get period as used to 28 days,before mc,so somthings working,i just thought i might try another natural remedy it couldnt hurt,least i hope not.i may stop when i get temp rise,i got smiley face yesterday caught it on way up,as got one today temp real low so i think im o'eing today,temp tomorrow will tell.covered all my bases though so fingers crossed.

happy boinking.
Well I got my ovulex today... I know you said I can take it right away, but I was wondering since I havent had my period in 8 months should I start it up again by taking provera first and then starting the ovulex?  or will the ovulex just make me get my period?
I would personally take the provera first,since your period was so long ago.then once your period arrives then start ovulex,good luck.
tarajanes-still no smiley for me.  i am expecting it by the end of the week.  i don't think the progestrone will hurt, but i haven't done much research on it.  i just know that the low temps could be a result of low progest and that the b6 has helped me a lot.  i love it when my temp rises after ovulation...it's exciting!  luteal phase is my fav part of the cycle!  af is my least fav part...hehehe...

babybee-i agree with tarajanes.  after you use the provera and your period comes, then start with the ovulex and hopefully it will work it's magic and you will get your period naturally next cycle....or, maybe you won't get your period and you will get a bfp instead!  beginners luck is always a good thing :-)
Hi, I saw product for women with PCOS it is by biogetic and it is suppose to dissolve the cysts in your ovaries and make you balance, has anyone else heard of this? I bought it and it is natural.  I am ttc and have been for 2 years, and I know it is me, because me and my ex-fiance tried for 8 mos. and i never did and he had a baby by someone else, so I was devastated, but I got over it and I really would love to have a baby.
i was on an ovulex forum and this is a quote from one of the girls that had success with ovulex...

"Hi ladies i hope every 1 is doing great!!!I am now 21 weeks pregnt!!its a boy...every thing is going great!!i really have faith in this product. i showed the doct the pills of ovulex and he told me that all its ingridients were natural and that he didnt c no problem with me taking these pills. he did said not to take them wen i was on my prd or now that im pregnt!!but ladies dont give up i tried for so long and i went thru one and 1/2 bottles of ovulex and it finally happened!!baby dust 2 all!!!!"

i hope we all get the ovulex baby dust!  good luck girlies!

renee-i have heard many success stories for women with pcos and ovulex...

whoops!  sorry for double posting...i was getting impatient with my computer!
Hey everyone,i hope everyones fine,well im still waiting for af got till xmas day,,,but she not showing,i have been using serenity progesterone cream since i started my temps look higher which is good i believe.yesterday i had an amazing pain near my ovary,but today nothing,so maybe implantation who knows,what a great xmas present that would be....
Hey ladies... Hope you all had a wonderful christmas... I am taking the provera still saturday is my last day, and then its the wait for the period so i can start the ovulex...
after your provera, when does your period usually start?  i am very excited for you!  i hope you have lots of luck with the ovulex!  i am 11dpo now and very hopeful!  keep me updated and i will do the same :-)
...af due tomorrow or friday...  i hope she takes a 9month vacation!
i'm not sure if you heard, but i got my bfp!  i think that ovulex definitely helped me!  i hope you also have lots of success with it :-)  baby dust!********
My period should start a day or two later after being finished with the provera...I am thinking around the 1st...
congrats on your  bfp... how long were you on ovulex?
a total of 6 weeks on ovulex.  started half way thru first cycle, then got pregnant first full cycle trying with it.  i am a big fan!  i hope you have lots of luck with it!!!!  
got my period today, and started the ovulex... I dont know about you but how int he world did you get those horse pills down your throat?  I had a hard time not to mention a little gagging....lol...
It was a waste of $$ for me.
LOL.they are defo horse pills,i struggle,i really do think they work.ive have alot more cm now.not as thick.been spotting on off but as krissy said clearing your body out,good luck girl...
babybee-on top of the size, they smell and taste really bad!  ugh!!!!  i chugged a lot of water!  it will be worth it in the end :)  congratulations on starting!  i wish you luck with it!

tarajanes-any updates?  
Hey you mommy,no change here ov any day now,so here we go again,taking a back seat now,trying not to focus to much on it,hopeing the b6 is working,
i've got a good feeling about it.  a lot of girls that i have been talking to on here all got pregnant with in the same couple of weeks that i did...i am blowing some baby dust your way because i want you to join in the baby train!  good luck girlie!
Thanks hun...i'll be there soon...
the taste doesn't bother me or the smell because I make it quick.  I have found that water doesn't help get the pill down the way I like it to so I take it with milk it helps the pill go down faster and smoother... HEHE!
do what you need to girl!  get 'em down and get that little baby on the way!!!  ;-)
haha SHE NEEDS TO GET A BABY ON THE WAY!!!  
I had started taking ovulex the end of Nov. I have been on it for 6 weeks now. I have not got any side effects from it except for a little more gas than normal. The first few weeks I was taking it I started getting a high temp. Has any of you gals had that happen to yall while on it? Was wondering if that was a side affect. Also I was getting very tired the first few weeks I was on it. I sure do hope and pray that this will work for us. We have 3 boys now and are hoping to get a girl if I get pregnant again.
i didn't notice any unusual high temps.  just after ovul like always...  have you been charting?  i got my bfp after trying on ovulex for 6 weeks!  i hope you have lots of luck with it!  my only side effect was the spotting that lasted for about 2 weeks.  i don't remember being more tired.  i had more energy during the day and slept better at night with it.  is it possible that you are pregnant now?  that would explain the higher temps and being tired...  good luck to you!!!!  keep us posted!
I don't keep my charting. I was wondering myself if I was pregnant also. Since I had a period the last week of Dec., I didn't believe that I am. I have not had any discharge this month. Every month I do have discharge and wet but this month I don't. I was wondering if that means that I'm pregnant. Do yall know? Hopefully Ovulex has helped me if I am pregnant.
take a test.  do you use an ovulation pred kit to know for sure when you ovulated?  when do you think your next period is due?  was the last week of dec like a normal period, or was it light and spotty?
I have noticed to that I have a little more energy during the day, but I am tired and sleep better at night... But the tiredness might be my body getting back on track after the car accident I was just in... so far so good with the ovulex though!
i am sorry about your car accident!  i am glad that you are having the good effects that i did with ovulex.  i hope you don't get the spotting.  i didn't get that until my 3rd week or so with it and it just lasted a week or two...
I don't use a ovulation kit either. We was trying about a week after my period that I had in November. About the middle of December I had one day of bleeding lightly and 1-2 weeks after, I started my period that I had in Dec. and it was longer then I usually have. 7 days and my normal is 4-5 days. My next period should be due the 4th week of this month. I am still wondering if I could have a period during my pregnancy if I were. Have you heard of anyone having a period during their pregnancy?
I hope I dont either, but it seems like my period doesn't want to stop.. I do have a question though do you take one pill every 12 hours or 2 pills right before bed.?  Because I believe the bottle says 2 before bed but the email they sent me said something about 12 hours.  I'm trying to look for the email to find out but I thought I would ask you first.
sorry about youe accident,are you ok..Hey take 2 pills before bed,every night i do..i have read some women take 1 in the morning and 1 in the everning.but mostly at night i would stick with that..

hey krissy some women do bleed through pregnancy but its not a true period i posted somthing about this early,it isnt normal for all to bleed,somtimes around time would have been due,you may feel your gonna get it,
babybee-i've heard both ways, but i always took two before bedtime because that is what the bottle said.  also, between ovulation and my period i would stop taking it because of the **** quai (just in case you get pregnant, you don't want to be taking that!!).  then, resume again if af comes...

ginger-could it be spotting from ovulex that you are confusing for your period??  i'm not sure if you have read any of my early posts, but i researched the ovulex ingredients and learned that one of the ingredients, **** quai, can cause m/c if you take it while pregnant.  so, i stop ovulex between ovul and my period just in case...

tarajanes-yes, i have heard that some women will have light bleeding during early pregnancy which they confuse for their period.  that hasn't happened to me though...i had one spot on 7dpo which i am assuming was implantation...  
I reckon thats what it was. i never had implantation before neither i feel left out,lol....well you never guess what thought today i was ov and looks like a miss cycle no ov yet,temps same when had period,no difference at all..driving me mad...
I have just not started having mucus come out of me this evening. Does that lower my chances of being pregnant do you think? I think I had heard that Ovulex will make you ovulate later then usual, is that right with you? Since I started ovulating tonight, are you meaning to stop taking my pills tonight and start back on them the first day of my next period?
Thanks for all the info. you are giving me. Every bit helps.
If you are getting mucas thats a good thing,dont matter when it comes,some women dont experience it in there underwear,but when they do internal checks they find it,consider yourself fertile.ovulex hasnt made me ovulate later,it does make you ovulate,having a late ovulation can be down to numerous reasons.when you know you have ovulated,then stop the pills till day 1 of your next cycle.krissys great help on this ovulex,if i hadnt spoke to her i would have carried on taking them throughout whole cycle..are you also charting,that be good,it makes all the difference,you can pin point ov after charting few cycles...good luck to you..
ginger-the extra cervical mucous is a great sign!  that is the stuff that the sperm lives in!  i waited till day after i knew i ovulated (i used the prediction kits so i knew for sure) then i stopped taking till my period.  make sure you have sex tonight, and tomorrow too!  i got pregnant either on ovulation day or the day after because i was moving a few days before and skipped sex for about 4 or 5 days before ovulation!  we got in there just in time!  my already long cycle was slightly lengthened with ovulex by about 2 days giving me a 40 day cycle...

tarajanes-you know i missed my ovul one month and i was so upset!  what a waste!!!!  i redid my 3rd cycle trying to conceive and you know what, the 3rd cycle was when it happened!  so, maybe next month when you "redo" this cycle, you will hit the jackpot too!
its so weird why are the ov sticks and monitor detecting ov,my temps look like they on a slow rise maybe,im have the dull ache bit soreness near ovary,at the moment im considering myself still waiting,good excuse for boinking..i do feel this month is a waste i have been very concious of whats going on this month..
Thanks tarajanes. I thoght if you take the pills during ovulation it would make you more fertile. Am I not right?

krissyy- what does the cervical mucus show? Is that a big chance of me not being pregnant? i thought it you were pregnant you don't ovulate and no mucus comes out of you. Any info on that gals?
http://www.fertilityuk.org/nfps401.html
this will tell you what your looking for as far as cm is concerned.cm is as krissy said good for transporting sperm to your egg,even in pregnancy you can get cm discharge,which is why its not really used to determine pregnancy..when your pregnant your right you dont ovulate,but you can still produce cm,we get it even when we not ovulateing,as for the pills,you take them constantly until ovulation,the pills produce better quality cm and extend your ovulation days.and also bring on ov if you dont always ovulate..but stop when you have ovulated,start again when next period arrives..
Thanks! You explain things very good to me. Usually when I have cm come out of me, meaning I'm ovulating, I have lots come out for a day or two but when it started last night, today I haven't had hardly any cm come out. What would that mean? Do you know? I will go to that website now. Thanks again!
ginger-cm doesn't just mean you are ovulating.  as tarajanes explained, you also have extra cm when you are pregnant.  it is slightly different though.  the most fertile cm right before ovulation is like egg whites and very stretchy.  

tarajanes-i am so confused!  so, you are telling me that the opk said that you did ovulate?  which day did you ovulate?  i didn't see the spike.  maybe i will take a second look at your numbers...  were you bding every other day?  ooooo, i hope this is your month!!!
I am so confused... so how do you know your ovulating?  Someone with PCOS like myself wont get the same results on the ov kit because of the hormones we are lacking or have to much of.  I can't think of which it is.  Is there other signs besides the kits and taking your temp?
start looking at your cervical mucous... it should increase with ovulex.  the best way to get a good specimen is to go digging yourself!  it may sound weird, but it really helps.  by doing this, you can learn your cervix as well.  it's much more soft and open around ovulation time...try to glide over it with your finger and then you will find cm on your finger.  try to see if it stretches between your fingers when you dab your fingers together.  the really fertile stuff is VERY stretchy...mine once stretched probably 5 or 6 inches!!!  it will be like eggwhites.  when you get this, you better get busy!  if you are concerned and what i do recommend, is to just have sex every other day to be sure that you are covered...  taking the bbt has really helped me.  if you take it each morning you can chart and understand your cycle better.  when you see the spike, you know you ovulated.  i recommend taking charge of your fertility.  also, you may want to ask tarajanes--there are a couple of good websites that she recommends.  i charted thru the book, but she does hers on fertilityfriend.com (i think).  
Was wondering if I was pregnant, Would I have less CM come out of me then I do when not pregant?
Hard one,every women is different,i think its more thick when pregnant,dont quote me on that,cant really remember..

krissy i got that book taking charge of your fertility,fantastic book,i use charts related to that book ovusoft,and fertility friend.for all you other ladies i would recommend joining one of these sites.it helps with charting and answers all your questions...

krissy my monitor said peak sat sun, then mon high,been low 2 days,today ask for test agin,,,so just mateing like rabbits to be safe..ive read in taking charge of fertility you can have positive ovk but the egg dont release and may try again few days later so im hopeing...

I think you can still use the sticks,but may be expensive seem as though your cycle is probably all over,i had that years ago,had surgery in the end,vitex is a good supplement similar to ovulex but recommeded for pcos sufferers.you can still temp...
ginger-i have slightly more cm with pregnancy...but then some days it is a little less...it's slightly lotiony...

tarajanes-i am so glad that you got the book!  that was my first resource in ttc.  and yes, some women have a delayed egg release.  hubby and i started going a couple of extra days afterwards just to be safe.  it never hurts ;)  
You said you charted through the book.. what book are you talking about?  I will keep a look out for the cm... right now its a little dry and my period just ended on monday...but i'll keep a look out
The book you want to get is called,
taking charge of your fertilty.
i would recommend it to everyone...
babybee-"taking charge of your fertility."  ovulex should increase your cm...i got a lot more and it lasted a lot longer!  i hope you have beginners luck!
Thanks Girls!
2 weeks today since I have been on ovulex.. I hope its working
so whats next?  I had my period this month, started taking ovulex, now do I just sit and wait?
Hey girl.you need to start taking it day you get your period,take 2 a night until you ovulate then stop,until af comes round around again.if she does,you may notice odd spotting here and there dont worry its just cleaning your body out,remember to use ovk so you know you o'ed,make sure you use them in the afternoon after 2pm,no pee pee for 3 hours..,i suggest then bd every other day until af due again,cant go wrong then...best of luck..
I have started taking it when i got my period, so I guess I just sit and wait until I ovulate if i even know... and ovk isn't helpful to me because I carry alot of LH because I have PCOS..so i guess i just keep looking for ovulating signs and next month start taking my temp because i dont know what else to do... i really hope ovulex works for me
I had pcos several years ago,bummer isnt it makes it hard to diagnose ovulation.you can start taking your temps now it wouldnt hurt.ive heard ovulex is good for pcos ive also heard that vitex is also.
do you get the ewcm,or have you problems along with that as well.i wish you all the luck..you know i was reading your post from back along,about your docs perscribing clomid but only for 6 months,then saying they can do nothing more,thats ******** you know,if i were you i would see another doc,as i said i had pcos and had ovarian drilling,to remove them,i also tried clomid.sadley that didnt work,there is also metformin,honestly there is so much they can do..good luck hun..
oops bloody computers,if you have problems detecting ov then you could always just bed every other day from period,hey you may be tired but,least you have 9 months rest.lol..
I have been reading that you can have your dose of clomid upped, I just dont understand why the doctor didnt.  I am going to go see another doctor when the time is right.. I'm just so confused.  I also am on metformin, and thinking about having the doctor raise that as well because I have been on the same dose for I dont know how long...so time will tell... Just confused and dont know which was to turn....with all these thoughts about having a baby which I dont want to stress out over it but..........
babybee-i agree with tarajanes, just try to bd every other day and that should do it...  i really hope that ovulex is helpful to you.  a lot of women with pcos go to it and find success with it.  baby dust to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*****************
I really hope another doctors helps you,what side effects do you suffer with pcos.i myself had spots,depression,little weight gain.my doctor did tell me these are common side effects from pcos.try not to let it get you down hun.you can beat it if you want to..make sure you live a healthy lifestyle.take prenatal vitabins,a balanced diet.metformin balances your metabalisom upping that dosage i dont think will hurt,make sure you are constant in taking the pills,plenty of water also,this flushes your system out regulary..keep us updated..
if you were to look up PCOS and the side effects I have every single one of them...I haven't taken metformin in a while, but i"m thinking about getting back on it and then getting in with the doc to have him up it because I have been on the same dose for a long time with no changes..  but thanks for the advice
Hey hun.you know the metformin can be a good boster...but your doc wont up it just like that he will do more tests,ask you loads personnal questions,if you are like me and gained a little weight i can tell you that the pills wont make a difference,get yourself healthy try to get your body back to how it was.as that will be the first thing the doctor will say to you.do you track your cervical mucas,and things like that,although you may not produce much,make sure you drink plenty of water,this in turn cleans out your body.along with plenty of exercise,you will  notice more things in your body i did,i was so surprised.then i had a better idea of when i was ovulating.remember whatever medication you are on,you need to take it all the time,as i wont work,oh and plenty of sex.otherwise you zero chance of getting pregnant.good luck girl,looking forward to seeing some positive posts..
I have had no CM or spotting, and I'm not on any Meds as of right now it was just a thought... sex hmmm *lol* well I have issues with that but i'm trying really hard.. my body wants to do it, but my mind doesn't.. sounds weird I know but i have a major low sex drive.  I have to push myself to do it, but its getting better since being on the ovulex.. I need my hormones balanced out.. so im hoping the ovulex is going to start with that first. hehe
I had heard that Ovulex can cause a m/c if I take my pills from ovulation to the first day of my period. How can I prove that to my husband besides just telling him " I heard it from a few ladies on the Internet that are taking Ovulex"?
Hiya  perhaps research the ingredients,in ovulex,then show him,i must admit i only take it till ovulation now.krissy here told me about one ingredient,hey and now she is expecting.
So are you saying that you only take it those few days when you start ovulation and then the first day of you period you stop taking them? Is that what krissy did?
Or where you meaning the opposite?
Hiya no you can start ovulex any time of the month,but before you ovulate,i started mine first day of my period,2 pills at night .then when i ovulated i stop taking them until i get my period again.if you chart or use ov sticks it would be wise,that way your not taking it after ovulation.
ginger-google **** quai...it is an ingredient in ovulex and can cause m/c if taken after conception.  rather than take that risk, i opted not to take the pills during my 12-13 days between ovulation and my period...after trying with ovulex for 6wks, i got a positive and am starting my 10th week of pregnancy.  so, missing those pills between that time period certainly didn't hurt me.  it's up to you what you decide to do.  from the research i had done, i just didn't want to risk a m/c.  

i wish you girls so much baby dust and lots of luck with ovulex!!!  tarajanes, you approaching ovulation??  it seems like it should be about that time soon!  
Hey girl,i was ovulateing yesterday,been doing the bd...lots and lots.my doc put me on clomid,i feel like i have been ovulateing for the past week,major discomfort.but fingers crossed...nearly 10 weeks my its flown,hope the pregnancy is going well...
tarajanes--it has flown!  thank goodness because the first few weeks were soooo slow!!!  i am so tired of being sick!  i can hardly wait for second trimester!!!!  did you tell your doctor that you were also taking ovulex?  since ovulex is all natural, i guess it wouldn't harm anything being taken along with the clomid.  let the waiting period begin!  i think after ovulation is the most stressful and exciting part of the cycle!  keep me updated!  
After buying ovulex they sent me emails.. and one of the emails said that ovulex shouldn't be taken with any other fertility drug.. you mighty what to check in to that.  Yesterday was a really weird day.. I went to the bathroom and when I wiped there was this slim on my paper.  I looked in the mirror and it was like all over ..Does that mean I ovulated?  Because I have no clue I have never experienced it before and if did I never paid much attention.  I am late on my period so I'm really confused and I do not know what is going on.  I don't know if I am pregnant or I'm just not going to get it because of PCOS...  If i dont get it in the next few days I'll take test but i'm confused, scared, and neverous.  Should I continue with the ovulex?
what is "slim?"  you said there was slim on your paper?  oh, do you mean slime?  like goo?  cm?  my pregnacy cm started out being similar to my ovulatory cm, but now it comes in unbelievable loads!  like thin lotion.  i would take a test if i were you.  good luck girl!!  hey, do you know when you ovulated?  ovulex added a couple of days to my cycle...how late are you?
Hey hun,yeah told the doc i took ovulex she wanted me to stop that for a while,i already new couldnt take it with fertility drugs,since been on it before.this time i had to start cd1-5 on them only 50mg well im cd 16 now,and for the past 4 days i feel like mother hen popping eggs.today calmed down chart shows clearly shows ov 2 days ago.so now waiting,tell you today though.im feeling really dizzy.nauseas,oh and so clumbsy.they say clomid mimics preg signs so not getting hopes up,but i know im produceing good eggs,as certainly felt it.......so here we go,

babybee,hey girl how you doing..slime normally i would say that represents ov ewcm,but since you are late i would test..if your late then you have ov so i would stop the pills,until af comes,why dont you try charting your tmps,that way you will know when you ov.fingers crossed.....
the slime lol only happened one day.  I dont know how long my cycle was going to be because I went 8 months before with out having my period.  so I was waiting for this time around to see how many days I was... if i was going to be 28 days that fell on that 30th of Jan.. if I was going to be 30 like I use to be that was on the 1 of feb.. now today is the 5th so i'm really confused..I dont know if i ovulated or if i even do. I am going to be buying a test tomorrow.. I'm a little nervous.. not to be having a baby but if it comes up neg.

tarajane, I was going to start charting my temps yesterday but I ended up coming down with something flu like.. so my temps have been ranging from 98-101... so once this is over I plan to start and keeping track if the test comes up neg... I did stop taking the pills when i seen the slime like stuff on my toilet paper..
Hey ladies.... Ok so here is my story... as you know I took the provera in Dec to get my period.  Got it in Jan and started right away with the ovulex.  Things were great and seemed to be going well.  I was expecting to get my period either Jan 29 or Feb 2 not really sure when, but it never came. Feb 2 though I had some CM or at least I think it was.... a few days later I took a test and it came out negative....A few days ago also I was undressing and just happened to smell my underwear...... dont ask me why I just did... it smelt like ammonia.  I had my husband smell to, to make sure I wasn't smelling something weird and he said that it was so strong his eyes almost watered...What can that be from?  I had a little of the smell yesterday as well... I plan on taking another one tomorrow hoping for the best... if it comes out negative I dont know what to do... Im thinking about going back on the ovulex, and starting the provera again in a few weeks but I want to get the ovulex back in to my system.  I am really hoping for good results with this provera, but i'm starting to have my doubts.  My doctor wants to send me to a womens hospital but i'm not ready for that because I am really hoping for this stuff to work.. Any advice? please help!
Hey hun,im not sure on that smell thing.although you havent had your period yet,that can be due to pcos as you know.i wouldnt start ovulex again just yet,especially since you know you have ovulated,i would seriously let the doc send you to a clinic,gyni im guessing,they will do all sorts of tests,including a pregnancy,but most of all there could be other problems,i would take the docs advice let them refer you.the slime you had wasnt that long ago so it may still be to early to be testing.i would wait another week then test again...
Hi, I just came across this site. I was reading all your posts, and first off I would like to say that I was told that it is perfectly safe to take ovulex without stopping after ovulation. If the company believed that it was not safe, I assure you they would have given us the caution from the beginning. I also researched the ingredients before I purchased it. I do know with any herbal treatment it takes alittle longer to work then a chemical one. I really dont see how starting and stopping ovulex will do anything. To my understanding, you start to get your body use to the herbs to allow them to work then you stop and have to start all over again. I started Ovulex Jan 23 and a/f arrived on Feb 2. I have PCOS and have been trying for many years to conceive. I have had two miscarriages in 2007. I am really hoping this works for me. My a/f has been off track again since my miscarriage in October. I have no idea when I am ovulation because of the pcos, so this month hubby and I are doing bding every other day hoping to catch it. I am taking them as my friend suggested one every 12 hours. She became pregnant very quickly on it. Taking it non stop might I add. She is now 6 months along with a very healthy pregnancy. Sending you all baby dust, and i am so happy i found this forum. It's really great to talk to people who are in the same spot.  
Hi everyone!

I’m 26 year old. Been ttc for about 3 months. Started taking Ovulex on Feb 15 (5 days ago). I also take a multivitamin in and folic acid daily.  My cycle is anywhere from 28 – 32 days. But overall pretty regular, never skipped a period or anything. I’m should be ovulating over the next few days. I’ve been doing opk for the last three mornings. I take two ovulex pills before bed and do the opk every morning. So far – no positive on the ovulating. I’m really hoping that we get it right this month!

Any tips would be greatly appreciated. Like how often should my fiancé and I be bding? As soon as I get the postivid opk?

Thanks and warm wishes to all!
Actually - I started Feb 8 - So 11 days so far.
Hey girl good luck to ya,loads baby dust.!!!!!!!!!
You are right they should warn you and mostly they do.however the drug sounded great read alot of positive reviews ,but then looked into what is in ovulex and reading into these ingredients.i dont want to put anything into my body after also trying for a long time.some ingredients are ok some not sure.its the same though as when doc gives you b6 vitamin,or any herbal drug you take they always advise to stop after ovulation.so its just my personnal pref.there are many women who have continued these thought cycle and had perfectly healthy cycles.but after having mc also and looking into it.i didnt want to take any risks.you need to take 2 each night same time.hey im sure every other night will do the trick.best of )luck.look forward to another post of BFP from ovulex :
Hey hun,,first tip,dont do ovk in the morning,afternoon a must pref after 2 .no pee pee for at least 3-4 hours, check out.
peeonstick.com more info.
once you get your positive your likely release the egg within 48 hours,you need those little spermies there ideally when the eggs there,since it impossible to know when egg is there waiting.,i would go with bridget idea every other day until o then day before,and day of.wishing you the best of luck...
CAUTIONS ingrediant of ovulex..
Do not take **** Quai during pregnancy; and it would be wise to avoid it when taking any other product or drug which affects the female hormone system - such as HRT or the contraceptive pill.and ingredient,this is the one that there are many stories of.and why i choose to stop after ovulation,as if pregnant.not good.

**** Quai can stimulate menstrual flow, therefore it is considered best to avoid its use with heavy menstrual flow or flooding.

http://www.alternative-healthzine.com/html/0800_2.html

improves circulation and can help relieve some symptoms of the menopause. Some women, however, feel worse symptoms when using **** quai.
thank you for posting that about **** quai.  i stopped taking it between ovulation and my period and got pregnant in 6 wks so i don't believe there is harm in stopping.  and i definitely believe that women go on to have healthy pregnancies if they have taken ovulex the entire cycle, however, i am also aware that there is a decent history of m/c with ovulex and i can't help but wonder if that is why.  i'm not saying that **** quai causes every woman to m/c, but because there is warning about the dangers of **** quai, certainly i wouldn't want to risk the chance.  as for the company, when i first started taking ovulex, they said that i should stop as soon as i find out i am pregnant.  they wouldn't want you to stop taking it right away if there wasn't something in it that was harmful to the baby.  even though i am a huge fan of the drug, i do have reservations about the company.  i found some pretty disturbing info about them on the web/better business bureau, etc.  however, since i knew 4 others that were successful with ovulex, i tried to forget what i read about the makers of ovulex.  and, i am glad that i took it anyway.  i guess what i am trying to say is, that i wouldn't completely trust anything they told me which is why i continued to do research on my own.

how are things with you girl?  in 2 days i will be in my 2nd trimester!  can you believe it???  
what things have you heard that was disturbing?
Ok is it just me or does this page take forever to load?? Anyone thought of starting a new thread? Well I have been pretty crampy off and on this week. I am not sure why. My a/f is not due for another week if i was on a 28 day cycle.. But who knows what cycle I am on. My last one was 34 days and the previous was 41 days. Been on ovulex for 4 weeks now. These cramps really feel like the ones I had when I was pregnant but I really dont think that's what is going on because my breasts are not sore. I didnt feel cramps like this till i was about 5 weeks pregnant but my breasts were very sore from the start. I am not sure if it's a/f coming sooner or what..  Has anyone tried the clearplan (clearblue) monitor?? I am thinking of buying one just wondering if anyone has one and how well it works???
bridget-is clearblue the digital one with the smiley faces?  if so, i did use that one.  ovulex lengthen my cycle by about 2 or 3 days.  i hope these signs are good ones for you.

babybee-the shadiness was mostly from the company.  they got into some trouble with some of their other products--i think they also sold diet pills or muscle pills or something like that.  look up selmedica under the better business beareau.  if you google enough things regarding problems with selmedica/ovulex, you will find some scary stories.  however, you must remember, that there are many success stories as well.  ovulex is all natural.  it just seems that the company is shadey...they weren't giving people their money back when the product didn't work, etc.  i actually emailed many questions to them and they answered all of the ones about the product, but when i was asking questions about what i read, i never heard back from them.  but, i tried to look over it and i am glad that i did because ovulex was very helpful to me.  and despite what i read, i would take it again next time i try to conceive.  
bridget-yes, the post is getting long and it hard to load.  i am okay with starting a new thread...  got to go to work now though, so, if anyone does it, just call it ovulex or something related so that i can find it ;-)
So - I'm on day 15 of my cycle. I usually ovulate on this day (pre-Ovulex) but have been on Ovulex for two weeks (started the day after my af) and no sign of ovulation! I'm going to start opk twice a day so i'm sure to catch it when it does happen...

how are you ladies doing today?
Hi all, I opened a NEW THREAD.. please everyone come to http://www.medhelp.org/posts/show/444849
Title Ovulex-
Question Does ovulex really work New thread..
This thread is taking forever to load so that is the new one.

Thanks see you there :)