Pregnancy 18-24 Community
panic

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

panic

I had my ET 13 days ago i was due my period yesterday the 23rd june i have had so many period pains on and off for the past two days i have had no bleeding or spotting since my ET so do you think its my period coming ?? my breasts are tender i am taking all my medication at the correct time but the wait is making me so nervous i know my hcg is tomorrow the 25th june but its the hours of waiting after the test but if anyone can help me out with the cramping like period pains information i would be so grateful ...
Its hard to say unless you take a pregnancy test. I'm expecting my 2nd and with both pregnancies I experinced "period" symptoms. Infact with this one I thought my period was just coming late because I had period cramps and what I thought was PMS. Turned out I was preggers. If your period was due yesterday then you have enough HCG (if you are pregnant) for it to be detected on an at home pregnancy test.
Yes, I was the same way...I had bad cramps for 2 days, and my breasts were tender more than 7 days before the expected PMS, I was sure it was my period. Took the tase 2 days after the expected period and found out I was pregnant!!
thanks for your reply but this time it turned out that it was negative so looks like another round for me !