Pregnancy 18-24 Community
passing time

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

passing time

What are you ladies doing to keep busy in the last couple months before baby comes, when mobility is less, energy levels are low, and you're feeling restless and eager to be done??

Bored and looking for ideas :)
i watched re runs of my favorite tv show. i also spent a lot of time deciding how i wanted babies room and if i wanted to change anything. then i focused on coming up dates. like christmas and birthdays and thinking of gift ideas and planning. i was lucky with my last i planned out my garden. make visits more often and take short walks to keep your mind off how slow time is going. i hate to say it but enjoy time going slowly, once baby is here its like someone pressed the fast forward button and baby is in school before you know it!
hope you find some good passed time fun!
Thanks! With my first I was in grad school. My due date was the first day of finals week so time passed really fast! I was nice and occupied. This time, I'm more tired cause of chasing a toddler but not doing much else, so it's dragging. At first I wanted it to go slowly so I could enjoy time with just hubby and our son before another one came but now I know i will be able to enjoy them much better no longer pregnant haha.