Pregnancy 18-24 Community
pink discharge after intercourse

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

pink discharge after intercourse

Hi there, am 10/11 weeks and I am still waiting for a scan date. But my worry is that I don't feel very pregnant anymore. Before I felt quite nauseous and emotional and had sore breasts for a wee while but now I don't feel anything really except a super nose and I like chicken all a sudden when I used to hate it.I've also had some adominal (abdominal) pain but its not severe, and this not pain but like pulled muscle feeling in the back of my right shoulder.(Which I'll be honest worries me after reading some things online)but I have had no bleeding or spotting. And I have no libido anymore. So tonight I had sex with my partner because its been awhile, and after I went to the toilet and had a pinky discharge. Is all off this normal?oes anyne else feel or have felt this way? Insight would be good as I'm a first timer.
And also I haven't felt pure exhausted like I know a lot of women feel in their first trimaster. If anything I am more awake all the time! What's going on?!?!?
I would say your fine, the abdominal issue is your ligaments stretching to make room for your increasing uterus.... Symptoms very for everybody and change with every pregnancy.
I could only drink smothies and eat pbj sandwiches, so its good you can actualy eat meat its common for most not to. Your energy level is alot like mine though im 15w now and always exhausted....lastly the spotting is normal but talk to you ob if it continues... Hope this helps
It all sounds normal hun the abdominal pains is just everything stretching to make room for baby and it's normal for your symptoms to go away. The only time you should get worried is if you start to experience unbearable pain that's more similar to bad period pains and if you start bleeding red blood.
Pink blood is normal you can also get that if sex was too rough
During pregnancy your cervix has more blood flow going to it so you bleed easily.  Intercourse can irritate the cervix and make you spot a little.  So at this point I would say that is normal.  Just keep an eye on it.  As for everything else you are getting to the point where sickness, for most, start to go away.  Your body is starting to get used to the extra hormones.  I also hated chicken but just started liking it again one day.  Enjoy your energy and your overall good feeling now because come your third trimester expect to be exhausted again.  Congratulations.
Thanks everyone, that is helpful. Another thing though. When I go to sleep at night I am getting very hot and sweaty. But it comes and goes. One minute I'll be hot and sweaty the next I be cold. I have to pretty much sleep naked with a blanket to calm this irritation. Is temperature change a big deal?
Today 2 days after intercourse I have woke up with a darker discharge. Not bright red but dark. There was only one wipes worth, but its scared me. Is that still considered spotting? I freaked and my stupid midwife didn't give me a number to call incase I had questions. So scared. Plus that thing where I said am really hot at night. Freaked. Tell me more experiences please.