Pregnancy 18-24 Community
positve and negative pregnancy tests

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

positve and negative pregnancy tests

ok so mu name is amber and iam very confused and unsure what to do.....I had the iud in for three years and then had it romoved so we could ttc. well for the bast 2 months i have been getting all the signs but no positive tests yet and my period is regular coming aropund 23 of each month. well when I went and tested when my period did not come on the 23rd It came up positive I then took two more and both positve so i told everyone i was preganant the whole nine yardS. well on the 25th i took a morning test just like i always do and it came up negative so othe next morning on the 26 came up positive so at this point iam tottally lost. this day i also started cramping and that got me even more worried. so the day before yesterday i took another mornig test and it was completly negative  and I started to bleed spotting at first and then gettin a little heavier. so then yesterday  morning i took another test and it was positve again but iam still bleeding and now i took another one this mornning and guess what came back negative iam tottally lost i have been using the same tests everytime and only in the mornign when the hcg is at its highest iam so confused i have an apointment on the fourteenth of july  but that seems so far away.. please help
It could be that you're having a chemical pregnancy if you're bleeding after a positive. It's hard to say if you've been getting positive and negative tests. My suggestion would be to just take it easy till your next appointment, and maybe call and tell them what's going on and see if you can get looked at sooner. I'd also suggest you not test anymore just because you'll probably drive yourself crazy with the different results. (But of course you always could if ya wanted.)
maybe try going to the hospital, tell them you think you are pregnant but you have bin bleeding, they should do a blood test to check and then advise you on what to do .
is there anyone that has gone though this same senario?
I would say to either go to the hospital or call your primary care and let them know what is going on. Hospital or PCP should be able to get you in ASAP! Let them know that you have an + HPT and now you are bleeding, also let them know that your GYN/OBGYN can't see you till July 14th. I would also let your GYN/OBGYN that you are bleeding and what they would want you to do. IF they say to just wait it out till the 14th then I would say that your doc is crazy!!! But personaly I wouldn't test anymore, because you are going to make your self crazy...I pray that you do get A BFP and if this is what you want this CONGRATS. But you have to take care of yourself, and I am thinking that ER maybe a good idea if you are bleeding.