Pregnancy 18-24 Community
pregnant or just my bc

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

pregnant or just my bc

About 2 weeks ago I started feelin' some signs that I could be pregnant- like sore boobs, nausea, headaches, bloated, backaches- like I get with my period (my uterus is tilted a little towards my back so I get a lot of lower back pain with my period), and my husband says I've been very moody...poor guy! Which I'm thinkin' the moody part could come from not feelin' so well. I have been on the pill for over a year and obviously haven't gotten pregnant yet. I know people can get pregnant even while on the pill and I'm wondering if this is what happened to me? My mom & sister both said that they did/do get pregnant very easily, so I guess it would be in my genetics. It was also at the start of a new pack of pills when I started to feel this way and I'm wondering if I could have possibly gotten a "bad" pack of pills? I felt this way for the first month or 2 when I started bc, but that's been over a year now and I don't have any bad side-effects now. I stopped taking the pills 2 weeks after I started to feel this way, because if I am pregnant I want to do what's best for my baby. So I will get my period this week, because of quitting the pill early, but I will probably have to wait until next week to get a correct reading on a hpt. I took one yesterday and it showed negative, so I think I'll wait for at least a few more days or until next week and see if I get my period. Mom also thought it could be gallstones- she had them as well as some of her siblings. So is it possible that my BC is just messing me up?
I went off birth control about 3 weeks ago and it made me have many pregnancy symptoms like you describe...but AF came the other day , so I know I am not. Did you happen to miss any pills recently? If you took your birth control regularly, I doubt you are pregnant, but if you slipped up at all, you could be for sure. How have you been feeling since you went off it?
I have been feelin' a little better since I'm off. The nausea is definitely better in the last few days I think. I haven't missed a pill at all this month, which is when I started to feel this way- of course, until I went off the pill 2 days ago. I had the symptoms b4 I went off the pill, which is why I quit so unless they messed up the pills somehow I dont really think is the bc...
AF came today, so I hope I can figure out what was wrong...probably just the pills. Mom was kinda worried about gallstones, so we'll see...
okay so i missed the first week of my pills i took sundays and havent tooken monday threw sunday and im feeling sick and have headaces which i never get and now when i smoke it makes me kinda sick and my stomach is a little hard could i be pregant
and i am new too these so i need friends and im kinda lost right now
Hello any help