Pregnancy 18-24 Community
pregnant or really late?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

pregnant or really late?

My husband and me just started trying to conceive. I ovulated on November 30th according to a first response ovulation test, my periods are normally irreggular by a couple of days but nothing extreme, i've been off birth control for about a year now, and now i am 2 weeks late for my period my last one was on november 15th. I've had several pregnancy symptoms like nipple soreness, blue veins, indegestion, heartburn..and within the past week and a half i have had period like cramps and headaches? I took a test yesterday morning a first response and it was negative, could it have been wrong? I also feel like i have a fluttery feeling in my abdomen which i thought was gas..Could all the resent symptoms be from stretching and hormones? and why would i still be getting negative tests? ive never been this late before and am worried that if i'm not pregnant its something else, or a tubal pregnancy or something? I'm going to take a blood test at my doctors on jan 12th or so when i go back from the holidays but i would like some advice now if anyone has any..Thanks