Pregnancy 18-24 Community
pushed

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

pushed

Anyone else had a little brother who tried to push them while pregnant? I really don't know what to do anymore. He tripped me the other day while I was walking by him, and luckily I caught myself on the couch, and now he pushed me, and I had to catch myself again. How do I deal with this? I'm VERY angry right now, on the verge of tears.
How old is he? If he's old enough to know better, I'd be laying into him, if he's not, then have your mother/father speak to him, because that's definitely NOT acceptable!
He's 12! He acts like he's possessed or something because he just turns malicious out of no where. My mom has told him that him pushing me could seriously harm my baby and he says "not my fault she got knocked up".
I think there could be some jealousy. Try talking to him about it.
Oh hell no!! I'd kick my brothers ***!!
Sounds like he's jealous, or doesn't want the baby. It's a change for him, but if it continues he needs to know it's a serious matter. Especially the farther along you get, he's old enough to know that it's dangerous, that's for sure. If he continues and your mom doesn't step up and make it clear that's NOT okay, then it's a little extreme, but (talk to your mother first, of course) maybe calling the cops and acting like it's a big deal might scare him out of it, because god forbid he does anything to harm you or your baby, it will be a matter with the cops.
His dad, my stepdad, flips out if I say anything to "his child" and when my mom says things to my brother about tripping me, my stepdad says that my mom is showing favoritism towards me.
That's tough, definitely puts your mother in a tough spot, but you need to talk to your step dad too and he needs to see that it's serious..One fall flat on your stomach can be a big deal, especially the bigger you get..and he needs to stop babying his 12 year old that's trying to harm a pregnant woman.
I think it is just jealousy because when my fiance and I broke up 2 months ago and I moved back home, my mom started showing me more attention.
my brothers somewhat the same way! before he knew i was prego he use to say he was ganna beat my a**... he juss turned 17 btw... nd now that he nos im prego he doesnt say that anymore... cuz my mom said if he does something nd something happens to the baby then my moms ganna beat my brothers a** nd throw him out haha... he says hes ganna move out supposably anyways across the street with his friend cuz he doesnt want to live in a house with a baby nd i tried telling him whos ganna take him to school nd buy everything he needs nd take care of him nd he says his friend! hes dum.. nd my mom told him if he leaves nd moves out dont come running wen something happens... my brothers still at home but he has a very very bad attitude nd think he knows everything!
Yeah, my brother's attitude is getting uncontrollable. If he pushes me again I'm going to beat his ***.
I kno its childish but I have lil nephews who do this to me.. If you can't beat him join him.. if you allow him to do hes going to keep it up
I actually just beat my 14 yr old brother up last week...hes very disrespectful and was trying to  in my face and when I pushed him back he pushed full force into my tummy and that was the end of it. I will not stand for that my son did nothing to him and I took that as he was trying to  hurt him. My dad was not okay with it either and I can guarantee my little brother will not pull a stunt like that again