Pregnancy 18-24 Community
relationship....... sorry its long!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

relationship....... sorry its long!

Ive been with my bf for 12 years now. This is the only relationship ive ever been in! Hes treated me like **** over the years and has cheated on me before. But before i was pregnant we had an amazing relationship, the best its been in years and that put me in a bubble throughout my pregnancy which wasnt planned n shocked us both cos i was on bc!.... until 4 days before my due date when he said he wasnt happy n didnt want to be with me. I also found out he was talking to the ***** he cheated on me with again. He came back and said he loved me and wanted things to work. Since then ive given birth to a gorgeous daughter and have been caught up in that! But i feel like a single mum! He only ever has cuddles with baby, im breastfeeding so he cant do that but he also wont change nappies and sleeps at his mums most nights so baby doesnt wake him! His excuse for sleeping at his mums is that he can hav baby while i nap but this hasnt happened!! I know he loves baby very very much and that he wouldnt be here if he didnt want to be...... i just dont know where i stand! Ive asked n got no answer except that he loves me! I dont want to be stuck in a dead end relationship! Im 27 my time is ticking lol
Its sounding like a dead end relationship hun. I was in one a few years ago but my hubby "rescued" me out of it. When I was unexpectedly pregnant by my hubby I saw an instant difference between him and my ex. He actually did things for the baby that a real Father would instead of it always being me.

Id have a talk with him and explain how youre feeling. If nothing changes - or it works for awhile then stops - get out while you can.
Pregnancy or Fertility questions?
100,000+ doctor answers