Pregnancy 18-24 Community
seroiusly?!
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

seroiusly?!

How did i end up taking care of 2 babies sick with rsv??! my brother and his babys mom had to leave to virginia for a "job" suposably a day ago they told my mom & SHE agreed to.tak care of my niece & nephew, now i love them dearly but this is not something a sleep deprived pregnant girl should have to deal with, one was born a preme she 3 months & the other turns 2 in may,they are both seriously sick with rsv so they need the therapy every 6 hour for one mesicine & every 12 for another, so im just beat, & my mom doesnt know im pregnant yet ,but i still cant believe she seriously just left me to stay with these 2 sick kids when SHES the one who offered to take care of them, im so aick of my whole family lately, they are just the most selfish agrivating people i know ,i wanna get the **** out of here right now,i cant do this no sleep **** im already having enough troubke with sleep xus im pregnant & now i just feel like im going to go crazy with taking care of these kids they need ALOT of attention right now & im just so exauhasted ,ive just had enough with my inconsiderate family,it  never changes,i dont deal welk with ppl trying to take advantage of me,im really extremely pissed off!
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Oh hun.. just take them back to your mum and say you agreed. Sleep depravation *****. Keep on top if vitamins like vitamin C, b12 and iron. Sleep when ever you can. Are you early in your pregnancy?
Blank
Oh trust me she is going to hear my mouth early in the morning & im not taking care of them tomorrow i feel so bad for these poor kids,and i only have prenatals /= . & thats exactly my problem i can only sleep whenever i feel sleepy which is rarely ever since ive been prego, nut now i cant sleep at all because of the kids,they have horrible sleeping schedule due to their parents,plus having to wake up every 6 & 12 hours to give them both about 20 min therapy,then feeding the little one about every 4hrs & sucking out her snot almost every 2 hours this is why im going crazy,like ive cried like 4 times already cus im just so mad no sleep at all & its taking a toll on me )'; ,yes im early im 6w+5
Blank
haha you might wanna tell your mama you're pregnant. I know my mom used to be kinda harsh on me, and make me do tough stuff, but when I told her I was pregnant it all stopped, she literally catered to me my whole first trimester. But, I guess you're getting good practice :)
Blank
4250731_tn?1359157923
I would tell my mom I'm pregnant and I no how though it is my 2 year old has to take breathing treatments everyday
Blank
I dont want to tell her im pregnant yet for reasons & situations that occured during in my last pregnancy when i told her, so im not doing it yet for a good reason, otherwise i would have done so already.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy 18-24 Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...