Pregnancy 18-24 Community
shout out your supportive husbands/boyfriends

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

I just wanna say how much I love and respect my boyfriend for being the most loving and supportive person I have in my life.

There is no-one else I'd rather have a family with <3

Shout out your man !
Show him how much you appreciate his presence!
First off I'm no longer pregnant my baby is 7 weeks, but when I was preggo there wasn't anything he would not do. Thank goodness that I only had 1 late night craving that was fulfilled.  
After baby was here he was so understanding. I had to have a c section felt like a failure he said I wasn't. Was stressing about my milk supply not coming in thought I was a bad mother he said I wasn't.  He also let me know formula was ok to give him but that wasn't needed milk came in on day 4. At what ever time I can say get bottle ready [ I also pump], feed baby,  check and change baby he will do it without complain.

I've picked the best husband and daddy in the world.

:) yeah so happy you have support. I seem to see a lot of women that don't and its sad. My boyfriend is also AMAZING he is so patient when I have my moods swings nd yell at him lol he would also do anything in this world to make sure myself and his child are taken of. He loves us so much its like it radiates off him. I'm so lucky to have such a supporting partner♥
My fiancé is also amazing <3 We have a three week old son and daddys done everything he can for us since I found out I was pregnant . I would say he's the best dad I know and he's 20 . So proud he stepped up and he's an amazing dad , supporter , fiancé , everything . When I wanted to give up he was there . I also had a csection and he helped me alot I don't think I could do it without him !! <3
I am so thankful to have such a loving and supportive husband because I know there are a lot of women out there that don't have that and have to do everything on their own. I don't know what I'd do without my amazing man. He puts up with my psycho hormones and even painted my toe nails for my baby shower today because I couldn't reach them lol. I just love him. <3
I was literally JUST weeping to my husband telling him how much I love/need him, and how sad I was that so many women on here don't have that! I feel like a bad wife because I literally never want to have sex anymore. He says he is fine and loves me and our baby and will never want anyone else. I am so blessed that I honestly can't even believe it. I wish everyone had that.
my boyfriend is the greatest. this is his first and even Tho he feels like he's not doing his best, he really is! from rubbing my cheesy feet after work and school:) getting my daughter on the bus in the mornings so I can sleep late, adhering to my cravings, dealing with my new bi-polar condition just everything. I can't wait to give him his first child and become his wife:-):-)
ma bf is the best he supported me n was then when no body was n still here helpin me he is a good man n im happy im pregnant with his kid
I love my boyfriend. Were going on our 4 years and although things have been rocky sometimes I wouldnt trade him for the world. He takes care of me and my dogs and soon will take care of our son. I can't wait to start our family and were about to own our first homw in less than a month! I'm excited to spend the rest od our lives together!! He does everything for me that I ask and even things I don't ask for. I really get treated like a princess :)
I wouldn't go back to my baby's biological dad if he was the last person on earth. I'm happily engaged to someone else who goes out of his way to make me happy :) he understands that Noah needs a good father and supports me with not having his bio dad at the birth certificate signing . I don't know what I'd do without him.
Ahhh... I like this thread.

My hubby is the most amazing support person I know. Love him unconditionally <3
Im very surprised with my boyfriend of 4 years! He has showed so much improvement since I've been pregnant! He will go out of his way to get me the foods that I crave, and holds my hair when I get sick. I love him so much and there is no one else I would rather be with. He truly is terrific! :)
My man has been awesome, I'm 30 weeks and feeling pretty huge. When I say I feel fat he says ur beautiful you've got our baby in there. If I'm tired he lets me sleep as long as I want. If I'm hungry, he finds me food. He even found our new place were moving to here in the next few weeks. And this place is awesome! Brand new everything! A jacuzzi tub, central AC. I'm so excited to move into this new house with my lil familÿ
I might vent about my husband but he truly is an amazing man he works so hard for me and our sons and I've just been so tired this pregnancy that he will take our one year old out and do father son things just so I can relax and sleep yeah he might get on my nerves sometimes but he puts up with my mood swings and understands me
My husband is my rock. He is so great about helping with our 19mo son, and helping me with the stuff around the house and yard I physically cant do anymore. Hes an amazing provider for our family, and supports me being a sahm even tho it makes it tight sometimes. Im so blessed to have the man I do. He walks alongside me, and lifts me up, never brings me down. So glad ya ll posted this...i always hear the bad stories, and its nice to know there are others who are as blessed as me :)
My fiance is such a wonderful man he sticks by my side thru every mood swing etc he is so supportive n just as excited we are both first time parents and I wouldn't trade him for anybody he is my rock my back bone a great man I love him so much *teary eyes* lbvs
Im beyond blessed. My boyfriend does everything in the world for me and I know he will be the best dad. Hes already the best partner!
I love my boyfriend! I'm 35+3 pregnant and he isn't the 'bio' father but he's my sons father! He has been there for me and my son so much in the past couple of weeks. He considers my son as his own, he takes care of me. He always talks to my son and I'm so happy I found him <3  we are planning on getting married hopefully in 2014 but might be 2015 but I'm so excited. I never thought another man could love me and accept me and my son especially him not even born yet. But let me tell you!! There are definitely good guys out there :-)
Yes props to all the boyfriends/husbands that have stand with their ladies an gone far an beyond to support them and be there for them!!! My fiance does everything for our little family and although we may fight an bicker hes always been there since day one an hasnt left my side... hes a great friend an companion, and I know he will be a great dad to our son!!! Just gotta love my hubby!
Finally a positive post about our men! Woohoo . I love my boyfriend !