Pregnancy 18-24 Community
soooooo mad what should i do

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

soooooo mad what should i do

Heyb girls well I'm 38 weeks and 6 days I'm 4cm dilated and I'm having contractions every 2 to 5 minutes I went to l&d and I was there for 2 hr observation and contractions on screen showed they where from 2 to 5 minutes and I WASN'T ADMITTED >:/  they called my doctor and he said he wants me to go in tomorrow to the clinic get checked in and if I'm 5 cm his just gonna send me l&d get admitted and induce me... BUT I'm mad right now cause I'm in pain in contractions and I didn't get admitted >:/
I completely feel where your coming from,i went to l & & last night bc mine were so bad and at home i timed them too 5 mins apart. Well they tell me nope your wrong and that the hospital isnt going to keep u..come back at 4 cm..umm explain to me how im suppose to know when i hit 4 exactly..they just wantes to give me a pill to help me sleep instead of listening to me..
Bump
I know how you feel.. with my first son i was in and out of l&d cause they told me to go walk and come back later that night kept giving me pain pills (loratabs and percs) thinking it would help my pain.
Im sorry but i dont agree w just offering pain pills thats what they have done too me both timea i went instead of listening to what i was saying,so im walking my butt off today
Well I just came from my doctors appointment and he checked me I'm 4cm still and the contractions actually stopped a little and he wants mento wait till Thursday to see if I dilated any more so wish me luck girls and same from here to you'll :)
Good luck hunny.
Thanks I'm gonna walk walk walk today to see if anything new comes up on Thursday
Trust me it is a lot better you not being admitted cause then you will be stuck to a bed. Your contractions need to be regular like you know that in 3 min you will have a contraction and then in 3 more. This could go on for days.
Yeah I'm try to have my labor going on its own and not try to get induce :) thanks for the advice girls