Pregnancy 18-24 Community
stress filled evening!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

stress filled evening!

i'm stressing and balling over everything tonight! I found a Barrett for girls hair in my house while hubby was at work tonight that I KNOW wasn't here when I left for a Christmas concert last night, and when I came back no body was here but hubby was showering. Then I ask him about it but not in an accusing way just asked if he had anyone over while I was gone, he says some random girl name just to upset me then realized I was an emotional wreck today and started apologizing, just in time for my 2 year old to throw a fit and hit her head on the table, causing more stress, then I get get call
you got a call?
*get her calmed down and she throws a toy across the room and shatters a pix frame so I yelled making me feel like a bad mommy, then landlord calls asking for rent $ we don't have cause I lost my job and to top it off hubby leaves to cash check at Walmart and I stay home cause I can't stop crying and his brother and sister decide to drop in while i'm crying just to say hello. Ugh!
Grrr :( do you really think he would cheat on you?
Wow!! That does sound like quite a stressful evening. Idk about the barett thing.. I would say take some long deep breaths. lol. Maybe take a bath or something and try to relax.
No I don't, but I guesssomething like that made me second guess, his friend dan came over with his kids and his daughter left it here, I called his friend and let him know his daughter left it here just to make sure and he said oh yea we will grab it next time we stop in so I know he was being honest now, but how rude of hubby to make up a girl name just to watch me panic, he fells like crap now haha, I feel like a crazy lady tonight and a bath is a great idea, running some hot water now:-)  thanks for letting me vent
lol. Well glad that is settled. I would have been curious too, if you didn't come at him in an accusing way then he should have just told you whose it was instead of trying to upset you when you're already pregnant and hormonal. lol. But glad its all worked out. And hey half the women on here are here just to vent sometimes haha.
Thank you, i'm making him give me a nice long back/neck massage to make up for it and get rid of this stress and crying related headache as soon as i'm out of the tub