Pregnancy 18-24 Community
super stressed

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

super stressed

Ahh I dnt know how to not b stressed all this stuff keeps commin up lyk my moms dad just died a week ago n now my dad's mom is in the hospital n in a coma... how can I tone my stress down??. Plz help
omq im sooo sorry for you lost , that has to be the hardest thing to deal with .. if you need to talk message me anytime
Thank u soo much ahh it is too much I'm just soo frustrated I dnt know wat to do plus its lyk my fiance is soo insensitive I know I shouldn't b stressing but I cnt help it... I just hope I dnt lose my babii... =[
I am so sorry!  This is a lot to handle.  BUT, your loved ones would never want you to stress and put your pregnancy in danger.  This will be a happy event for all.  When there is loss, there is also joy.  You are caring for the joy to bring to all.  Take time for yourself.  Take a few moments to do things that you enjoy.  Eat well, DRINK well and sleep when you are tired.  I wish you the best and will keep you in my thoughts.
Thank u soo much that's sweet...