Pregnancy 18-24 Community
two weeks late, no period. 3 [-]'s

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

two weeks late, no period. 3 [-]'s

im 23, and 2 weeks late today. i usually get my period on time and if late, it's only abut 3-4 days late MAX. i tend to keep track of my period and everyday symptoms with an app calendar called menstrual calendar. i got my last period on june 29-july 1st. i was suppose to get my period on august 2nd but it never came. i got cramps and my face broke out and i was like "well my period is coming" but i waited and nothing. i took a pregnancy test on the 7th of august but it was negative. i waited a week and took two pregnancy tests yesterday morning [aug. 15] and they both came out negative. my boobs hurt, especially my left one. my boyfriend had told me my breast look somewhat swollen and that the areola looks dark sometimes but i can't tell the difference honestly. we did have (unprotected) sex on july 16-17, 24-25, & 30-31st. my average cycle length is about 35-36 days. and my luteal phase length phase is around 17 days. [if it helps]. i am sleepier than usual, tired often, i don't nap during the day but lately i have. i have gotten frequent headaches and i was really bloated last week and i was constipated for a few days. and then my stomach loosened up and now it's normal. i have had lower back pains.

i would be thrilled if i were to be pregnant and if im not i would be sad, but im not thinking "im pregnant im pregnant" because i do know that my mind can play tricks with my body. im kind of confused because today is cycle day 49 and i havent been stressed or anything. i gained a few pounds but nothing dramatic.

i hope i can get any advice if there's a chance it can be a false negative. im hoping for either one, to be pregnant or not, but in a week from now i plan on taking another two tests to see what the outcome is. [that's if i don't get my period still] and if its still negative and no period, then i have no option to go to a doctor. and im not very happy in the presence of doctors. ]=

any help or advice would help. please?!
Go take a pregnancy test at a women's clinic, if they tell your not pregnant then don't stress about it, save your money and get a free one at a clinic. Good luck.