Pregnancy 18-24 Community
uncertainty

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

uncertainty

When I found out I was pg With my son I had missed my period by about 2 weeks and I was cramping bad. My period is never fully regular and changes all the time. I couldn't believe I was pg cuz of how much cramping I was having. But I kept cramping till I was about 5 months long honestly. I was told its just my  ligaments stretching and the uterus stretching.. after I had my son I became pg again 4 months later. Same cramps n everything. I didn't think anything of it. Except I ended up bleeding. I had a miscarriage With that baby. It hit me hard. And here I am. Took a test at home yesterday then went up to our family services and took one there. Both positive. I'm cramping again. Afraid the same thing is going to happen. I'm praying nothing goes wrong this time.. I should be about 5 weeks long now.
Hello there!

I too had irregular cycles always. I only had 4 periods a year, so when I got pregnant the first time I had no idea for some time until one night I was just sitting by myself and out of nowhere I got this 'feeling' that I wasn't alone! At that moment I just knew I was pregnant! Eventually, even with my wierd cycle, I had 3 children in three years - go figure! If you are cramping I would 'listen' to your body and get as much bedrest as possible. What does your doctor say about it?? I would think that friends and family would chip in and help out. My last pregnancy was a troublesome one with bleeding,etc. Since I had been so healthy with my first two I didn't take it seriously enough. I had my third daughter at 27 weeks and she was in the hospital for three months. I hope you will be careful! I wish you the very best sweetie! Take care now ....