Pregnancy 18-24 Community
very short period then pinkish brown spotting

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

My husband and I have only been ttc for 2 months.  I am 30 years old and my period has always been very regular (every 28 days).  This past month I started on the day that I should, but it only last for a day and a half.  It is normally very heavy and lasts 5-6 days.  It stopped for a day and then I got a very light pinkish brown spotting for just a few minutes.  I know there is always a possibility of being pregnant, but I'm not really having any symptoms.  I have had some slight nausea at times, but that is all.  If I were pregnant, I would be about 3 weeks.  What do you think?
You probably would not have symptoms yet. I never get them till at least 6 weeks so don't go by that.
Sounds to me like you are preggo!  Like you, I could just about predict the hour when my AF would arrive.  After being a week and a half late for AF I took a hpt. becaue I was so late, I knew it would be positive...my only symptoms were a little queasy throughout the day (no morning sickness) and very tired.  You need to take a hpt!  Good luck!!
Well I think you should take a test because that is the only way to find out. Let us know.
A HPT should be accurate by now - have you tried taking one yet?
take an hpt - we hold our breaths on this site waiting to hear about BFP's - love to hear good news from you. good luck!!
The Week of the June 23rd I was feeling nauseous and sooo tired and had the thought that I may be pregnant (I don
Hi everyone.
Can anybody help me because im driving myself crazy. Im 8 days late for my period which should have started last Fri but instead i got some light brown spotting which lasted for 3 days but was very light and mostly only there when i wiped myself ive been feeling slightly sick on and off for the last 5 days with abit of back ache and sometimes abit of cramp in my left side. After the 3 days it stopped so I did a home pregnancy test but it came back neg! I then went to my docs where he checked me over and told me to do another test in a weeks time, but its been killing me so ive gave in today and done another one but that also said neg. I really dont no what to think can someone give me a clue pleeeeeaaaaasssse. Thanx.
Hi everyone.
so i'm very concerned...

my last period was on june 23rd. my bf and i had sex about a week after, but we thought we were safe. 2 weeks later, i was experiencing pregnancy symptoms: i was nauseous, i vomitted about 4 times that week, i was always hungry, and i was constipated. i was really scared that i was pregnant because all the signs were showing that i could be pregnant (or is it too early to have these pregnancy symptoms at this time?). then on july 21st, i started bleeding with cramping. i was relieved that it was heavy bleeding (really hoping that it was my period), but then it lasted only 2 days. my normal cycle is about 5-7 days of heavy bleeding. now, i'm just spotting. i've read that implantation bleeding is not heavy, but light and pinkish/brown, so i ruled that out as a possibility. is it possible that i really am pregnant and to have pregnancy symptoms so early? even today, i vomitted and felt nauseous. i'm really scared that i'm pregnant...

can anyone help please?
Hello all..I am hoping to find some answers here.  I had my tubes tied two years ago after a c-section and I have been on time every month for my period.  Last week I had some dark brown spotting, only when I wiped, my fiancee and I had intercourse since then and now no period.  I should be two days into it already and I normally have a very strong flow the 1 & 2 day. I am bloated, had the pms emotional symptons but no cramping.  My bowels have been moving more in the last few days and I have had headaches everyday.  I got a massage yesterday and about fainted when I got up off the table.  My appetite is diminished, I feel "full".  I have three children and none of their pregnancies felt this way, other than the fullness feeling. Anyone had this happen?
Hi you guys. Im sorry but i cant really give you any answers either i think we are all praying for some one to just tell us whats what! ha ha. Im now 3 weeks late but still showing negative on hpt. I think ive had some implantation bleeding last month on the day my period was due it lasted for only 3 days, was brown and very light (sorry about details) I feel so bloated, having constant back and head aches, I feel like i fancy different food, my boobs hurt and the list still goes on.... Thats why im so confused i seem to be having loads of symptoms but still showing negative.
Sorry ive done it again posted the same message twice.  DOH!!
Hi well i am not actually trying to concieve (conceive).  this past friday i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend.  ihad told him that i was supposed to get my period any time now but hadnt yet...so he came inside me.  well now it is wednesday and still no period just very light brown spotting in the morning and late evening at times of usually heavy flow.  i have taken 2 HPT and they r both neg.  i freaked out yesterday and took 2 white pills from a birth control pill package....i am not on any type of BC, but thats what they give you for a morning after pill. and then you take 2 more 12 hours later.  so when can i be sure i am not preggers....will i get my period at all now if i am not because i took the BC?  is it this implantion bleeding that i read about?  what to do?
hi visqueen just wondering what happened...I am in the same situation same simptoms no period (which I have a normal 28 day cycle) light spotting for a couple of days tested after 3 days of no period but HPT was neg.  I have no other official symptoms apart from heartburn, hungry but no apetite twitches and very mild cramping...I am not sure if my mind is playing tricks or if this is all related. I have an appointment tomorrow with the Dr but I thought I'd ask.....thanks
Hi mars65,
I am still waiting! its been 11 weeks now!! My last period only lasted for a day so i went back to the doctors and they sending me for a scan which is on Tue 5th so i should no for defo then. Its just so hard waiting i no exactly how your feeling. I really dont think that i can be pregnant now after testing negative 11 weeks late but every time i try to do abit of research for other reasons i could be having problems with my period all it comes up with is pregnancy. Let me no how you get on.
ok my boyfriend and I have sex pretty often and we never use protection we use the pull out method so if I was pregnant I wouldn't know how far a long I'd be. I had blood flow for one day (normal blood flow) then it stopped and then I had slight reddish pink spotting on and off  for two days then it stopped for a whole day and turned into a dark blood color and I only twice through out the day found any. Then then yesterday I was too tired to do anything at all then today I have been extremely hungry (I have a small appetite normally) and in the morning I felt like throwing up but I didn't then later I felt like throwing up again. I say check just to be safe to see if maybe i am prego while my boyfriend says I'm just paranoid and there is no need- Its perfectly fine. Could I be or not??  
Hey i got my period(?) a day late (my cycles are short every 24 days and are like clock work)  then only lasted 2 days.. (normally 4-5 days) hard to tell how the flow was... since i use tampons ... took a HPT it was negative but i've been very moody lately , feel like i am getting my period (very crampy and moody) My breasts really arent sore but this would be my 3rd child 4th pregnancy and i breast fed so i am not sure if that would really be a sign... i have tingling in my breasts but nothing i would say is hurtful...feel like i cant get enough to eat... had spouts of nausea and heart burn.... i know the only way to know is to test but really dont want to waste anymore money...guess i just wanted to vent
Hi everyone,

I am just trying to see if anyone knows what I could be experiencing. My husband and I are have been married for 3 years and very active in our sexual life the whole time. However we have never gotten pregnant and my cycles are usually pretty normally last 5-6 days. This month however I got my cycle as expected on Dec 18 but I experienced only light bleeding up until the 20th when I got only light blood on tissue when I wiped or light brown spotting. That Thursday night as I was sleeping I got very nausious and ended up throwing up in the middle of the night. It's now Christmas Eve and I haven't had anything (bleeding etc.,) for three days and the lower left side cramps just a little. Does anybody or has anybody ever experienced this and if so what was the end result of it...
Hi, I really need help!!! I am on a 28 day cycle to the tee and this month, I started 2 days early...the first day was heavy and normal but the second day was pink, and now I am completely thru with it, Me and my husband never use protection and I urinate constantly and my breasts are fuller and very tender!!!! Could I be Pregnant or am I just looking into it too much!!!
UPDATE...

I am now spotting brown very lgtly!!! I am so confused!!!
It is possible to have a light short period when you are first pregnant and my hpt with my son was neg until I was four months pregnant so you never know if in doubt have a blood test they are the best way to find out and for those ttc good luck and those not I hope you best of luck too!  I am also spotting this month so I cross my fingures that I am going to be pregnant :-)
I hope everything works out for you!!! I love to hearing good news from others!!!! I am going to test again in a week or so, then I am getting a blood test...I dont want to get my hopes up!!
I AM TRYING TO HAVE ANOTHER BABY,  I TOOK A HOME PT AND IT CAME OUT POSITIVE, THEN SINCE I BOUGHT 2 TESTS THE FOLLOWING DAY IT CAME OUT NEGATIVE.  SO I BOUGHT ANOTHER ONE AND IT CAME OUT NEGATIVE, FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS I'VE BEEN HAVING LIGHTISH PINKISH BROWN SPOTTING ONLY IN THE MORNING AND WHEN I CLENA MYSELF.  I DONT WANT TO GET EXCITED AND MY HUSBAND AND I ARE WAITING TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS.  I JUST DONT UNDERSAND HOW COULD 1 TEST BE POSITIVE AND THE OTHER NEGATIVE?  I QUESS I HAVE TO WAIT, I FEEL A SLIGHT CRAVING AND I FEEL NAUSEA AND SOMETIMES THROW UP SOMETHING GREENISH AND SOUR.  I JUST DONT KNOW
i had my period this month n then i had unprotected sex but then the nex day in the morning i felt like throwing up then when i got home i noticed i was seeing like brown pinkish spotage and im confused because how could this happend all the next day i had that brown spotage for like a hour but then my period didnt come down
i just wonder if im pregnant
can anyone pleaseee help me
i just wonder if im pregnant
can anyone pleaseee help me
PLEASE HELP!!
I started spotting brownish usually the fist 3 days.. then i get very heavy period.. Today is my 5th day spotting only notice whe i used the bathroom.. Is this normal? How many days should i wait to take a test???You guys think i can be pregnant?
OOKAY IM1 7 AND DONT NO ALOT ABOUT PREANCY STUFF SOO PLEASE HELP IM 8 DAYS LATE HAVE CRAMPS FEEL SICK BADD HEADACHES AND BACK ACHES BUT WHEN I WIPE ITS LIKE WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOUR PERIOD IS ENDING.COULD I BE PREGANT?
okay , so my period was almost 2 weeks late , i finally got it , had it [ light ] for about 2 days , which it usually is very heavy , & lasts about a week , 6 days after my period i began to see pinkish / brown spotting , im not really sure what the definition of spotting is , but mine seems a little more than spotting , i dont really know , anyways i have had this spotting for about 4 days now , & i have no clue what it is . me & my husband had sex the night before i got my period , & he came inside me a little [ sorry , tmi ] which he usually does , i have thought i was prego in the past , but none of them turned out to be positive , i am not on birth control or using any contraceptives , we are trying to start a family , anyways i have not taken a home pregnancy test yet , because it usually turns out negative , & i dont want to stress about it , but i have never had this before , & i am just wondering if it is possible im pregnant , if you have any questions please feel free to email me as soon as possible , thanks kayla_klahn***@****
if you have any answers please let me know right away , thanks !
The only way to know in early pregnancy if you are pregnant is to take a pregnancy test.  Home pregnancy tests are quite accurate if you follow the instructions.  See our friends at peeonastick for a lot of information on home tests.  If you don't trust home tests, you can go to a doctor for a blood-based test.  Symptoms don't tell you anything, only a "yes" on a test tells you what you need to know.  
thanks for the advice , but i feel like i stress over it too much & it always turns out negative , i will wait a bit longer , & then take a hpt . i will let you all know ! :]

thanks again , & any further advice or information from anyone would be greatly appreciated , :]

kayla
i had my periods on 23rd of this month and started with light pink spoting and then second day was heavy for half a day and then again light spotting can i be pregnant as took the test on 3rd day was negetive confused .
Hi I have been on the pill for two years with no problems. But I was due my period on Monday and it didnt show until Tuesday and only lasted a few hours. Then it came back on Wednesday but as if it was threatening to go away again. Then it was just light pink spotting yeaterday and today nothing! Any ideas?
hey i usually have irregular periods but pretty
much they always come around the same time
i got it 6 days earlier and ive been having unprotected
sex with my bf. i got my period the 20th but usually
it lasts 7 days & is very heavy but it wuz lyke a brown
color and lasted 2 days n wasnt heavy at all and then
when i have sex and wipe theres light pink idk what it is
but its kinda worrying me. i have no signs of being preg
at all im just tiredd all the time and i get headaches
does any one know what it could be?
I had my period on 8-19-09. On 8-23-09 I took first round of clomid on 8-23-09 for 5 days. On 9-22 I started bleeding but it was brown color then it was red then turned pinkish color when I would wipe. That lasted just that one day.all hpt that I have taken showed neg. On 9-11-09 I had to go in have my progestrone checked after taking clomid and it was 18.90. So am I prego or not
so my periods are normally very regular (every 28days or so) and always come on time. my last period ended aug31. and i was expecting my next one to start anytime between sept18 and 21. but it didnt come. i waited and waited and after a week and a half it still didnt come. i took a few dollar store test but they all came out negative?.. maybe it was too soon to tell?? anyways finally it came on sept28 but onyl lasted two days...and then it went to a very light pink and brown for the third day and stopped completely. normally my period is like that..always heavy then fades off towards the fourth and fifth day.. but for it to be 2 days.. and then a little the third was wierd. my bf think i might be.. but idk... im so confused? was it a short period or something more..? ughh someone help please!
I'm so confused I came on my period a week
Early. light bleeding then light spotting that
Lasted for 3 days my normal peiod last for
5 to 6 days... I have a 28 day cycle so I'm all off I was feeling tired back in forth
To the restroom and constipation... I went
To the doctor took a urine test came out negativee
Then took a blood test came back neg. So I was
Convienced that I wasn't now its to weeks
Later and I'm back on my period again but
Now its heavy so I really don't know what's
Going on because when I come on I feel it
Coming and I have cramping but I haven't
Had any of these symptoms just been tired
A lot I so confused can somebody please help
Me and tell me something!!!!!!
HI um my name is chasity, and my period was suppose to start the fifth of this month. All that happened was dark dark red spotting aand then it stopped and became a yellowish brown with a little light pink as i wiped. It then stopped completely. Then it done it again a day after. And hasnt done much since. Just a few drops here and there. What could this be????
Im a little thrown off.... I got what seemed to be a period on time but only stuck around for one day when normaly about 4 days. Had some pretty bad cramping during that day. Now a week later I have had some spotting, light pink then to a small ampunt of brownish discharge. Im 33 with no kids I have been active with my boyfriend and am not on the pill....  Anyone have this type of experiance??
Hello, so I'm not freaking out yet because this is just a thought, but here's my story...
I'm 17 and my boyfriend and I have sex often. I am on the pill so it does make me wonder if it is why i have some of the symptoms that i do. I am on a pretty regular 28 day schedule, but this month (just a few days ago) my period was a little over a day late and when I started it was only a small pinkish-brown discharge. It only lasted about 2 and a half days. I don't plan on taking a pregnancy test yet because I'm not sure if I am having other pregnancy symptoms (because I have a cold right now and nothing is all too normal with my body). Can anyone help?
I normally start my period on the 10th of each month and it has been normal for them to be heavy. this time I thought I started myperiod but it was about a week to two weks early. It lasted only a day and a half and then spotted a brownish pinkisk kinda color... could this mean Im pregnant... I have also been very tired, kinda weezy and light headed with head achs too. Someone please help!!!
hello i am 16 years old and i have been off the pill for a month now because i cant remember to take them all the time & i have unprotected sex about a week ago on saturday, & then on monday i got my period & then i started spotting im getting really bad head aches and back pains & tired all the time help plz!!
  I just came upon this page and I wanted to share a little bit of knowledge. Last year I completely skipped my period, I went the whole month wondering, taking a test (that came out negative everytime) once a week.I then started worrying about cysts or some hormone problem. I went to the Dr. went to Planned Parenthood and I was fine there was absolutely nothing wrong with me.I was also told too that we dont need to have a period every month and sometimes we just get lucky and dont have a bad one.Or dont have one at all.
after 40 days of not having any signs of a period, i came upon this meditation. and it worked. Almost instantaneously,I sat down on the floor indian style, closed my eyes and just repeated,Let It Flow, every once in a while reassure yourself that your not pregnant, even if you really think you are. The goal is to be able to do this for atleast 10 minutes.
  It can just be stress. You can be forcing yourself to not have a period or to make your cycle irregular.The stress of wanting to be pregnant so badly can almost make your body go into defense mode as if you are, that would be the reason for the signs of pregnancy.
  I desperately want to have a child, but its just not happening for me, so im not discouraging you who are actually pregnant but for those that have just gotten negative after negative results, try this out. It really works.
help i am very confused me and my bf always have unprotected sex so on dec15  i got my period late but got it  and lasted only three days and was light which is unusaul for me. then on jan 2 i started noticing spotting here nd their wenever i used th restroom.. but now it sthe 20 of jan and stil no period ???? can i be pregnant????
plz anybody help
Hi my period last about ten minutes for one day and, was lite brownish color and three days later i had the same sympotoms now my stomach hurts and i feel sick can some please help me
Im only 15 years old and I had the same exact problem. I got a few negative tests and in the ER the blood test said negative but I had one positive. And I havent tested again because of my parents, they dont know about the positive test and I dont want to tell them I need to test again. But I had a very light pinkish brown period and it only lasted 3 days.. My regular period is about 7 and pretty heavy.. Also, this one came about a week early. So did you ever find out if you were pregnant? This is the closest story online to mine.. and since im 15 I cant do much about this except for google everything.
hi i was wondering if you can help me i was a week late then i started to bleed for 24rs then stopped then it was pinkish for 24hrs and now im bleeding again i also have pain in the vagina  too i had bad cramps and low stomach also had some of the signs to for pregs im confused
I am having the exact problem. I got my period on time, but it started out with only tan spotting the day before my expected period. Then i got my normal period the next day, but that lasted about a day and a half. The next it was just gone! But later that night i had a tiny bit of red spotting, and the following day woke up to dark brown spotting. And today i woke up with only tan spotting.  Someone help?! My periods are usualy five days to a week long! Could i be pregnant?
hey guys im 22 about to get married we have 2 children aged 5 and 4, last month i was 5 days late then was followed by light bleeding lasting 3 days
(typically 6 days first 3 being heavy) ive never been late for my period so i have done 4 tests between 4 to 5 weeks ago now next month am 8 days late no signs of period.. am excited but dont wanna be disappointed, have called dr for blood test tomoro and spoken to him about whats going on he sed highly likely im postive... keep ya fingers crossed for us... any advice or suggestions??
I was wondering if someone could help me. Me & my hubby been TTC for almost a year now, my last period was Aug. 26, 2011 my next period was due Sept. 23, 2011, but on Sept. 22 at noon I had some pinkish spotting w/mucus went away a couple hours later & came back the next day pinkish/brownish & stopped again, went like that for 3 days. Am I pregnant? I'm scared to do a HPT & have my hopes tumbled! Can someone help me
The last two months my periods started on the days they were suppose to but were shorter than normal. I usually have 5 day periods and these were 3 days. The first days were blood and turned to spotting late and the next 2 days were spotting brown. I just stopped taking birth control over 4 months ago but i had 2 normal periods for the first 2 months and now these periods. Also been nausous here and there, a lil more tired than usual, some heartburn, dizzy and lightheaded at times and more vaginal discharge than normal thats white! Took a pregnancy test on the 1st of october and it was negative. Next period isnt due till the 23rd of october but i cant wait that long to take another test. We are trying to concieve (conceive) right now and have been since i got off pills. What do u guys think?
hi guys, i'm 20 yrs old and very confused..my periods are usually 5 days solid and between medium and heavy flow.well on sept 29 i started on time with cramping which is also unusual.. the flow lasted only two days then i have been having brownish spotting..this morning was like orange-ish(sorry tmi) but this is day 6 of weird spotting. any ideas on what could be happening??? please help!
I was supposed to start my period on the 3rd (I believe) ob the fourth I had light red pinkish blood then brown and its been like that for four days now. Its very light and only happens once or twice a day. I normal have a period that somewhat heavy and but I have no cramps no tenor Brest nothing just dark brown reddish pink blood oh and I started working out more the last month could that cause the spotting instead of getting my period? Should I take a test??
I had a colposcopy done last week and I was a day overdue for my period. I got what I thought was my period the day after the colposcopy. But it was really light. Then the next day until now I've been VERY lightly spotting. I only notice when I wipe. I've been trying to conceive. Is this just a weird period (I'm usually regular), is it a result from the colposcopy, or am I actually pregnant?! I'm hoping for the third choice but I don't know...I've been trying to get pregnant for 2 years now with nothing but a bunch of failed tests to show for it. Do you think I should take a test? Or wait and see? Anyone?
Hi everyone,

My bf and I had unprotected sex in which he used the withdrawal  method. We had sex before the week of my period. By the time of my period I started spotting a pinkish color then it went into a dark color then to a heavy bleed for 3 days and then it cut off. My period normally last between 5 to 7 days. It's scaring me because its only been a week and half but I'm having nausea and tiredness. Maybe I'm just tricking myself to feeling like I'm pregnant. Can anyone provide any advice? I just want to hear that I'm not.
my last period was on oct 17 i start lightly spot on the 21st nov. it last one or two day then it stop  my peroid usly last 5 to 7 day should i be worrie
Always on the fourth me and my bf had sex twice with a condom but now im 6 days late then.i had a period for two days when.mine is normaly 6 to 7 and now im.spottin pinkish brown im not on bc at all could i be pregnant? I been eatin a lot but thats it ?
Hi everyone I'm new to this but I've been having unpretected s..x with my fiance an like around ovulating but I had bleed brownish than it was pinkish for 3 days than it stop an go agin so about 5 days but than like cupple days after I bleed heavy but not so heavy like for cupple hours than nuthin so I'm confused I took preg test 2 weeks ago neg so they told me *** bac it might. B to ealr some one help me cuz I wanna have aa baby
Hello everyone!
I've been throwing up for about 3wks now my cycle was irregular because I normally stay on for about 7days or more but I only stayed on for 4days and my 5th day I spotted pinkish/brownish substance and before I came on my cycle I did not cramp like normally I would but I did spot a pinkish color before I started my cycle, now that my cycle has passed I'm still vomiting as I were throughout my cycle and now I'm also experiencing light cramping on my left side and I have also been very irritable, exhausted etc. but I've taken a hpt and it came back negative. Can someone tell me what's going on with me? Am I in my early pregnancy stages? I have 3 kids already but this one seems different. I have a doctors appt coming this week but I need an idea of what this can possibly be and I always get culturals and I'm very careful so I'm not leaning towards any kind of STD! So could someone tell me if these are a sign of pregnancy???
my last period only lasted for 3 days then i was 18 days late for my next period now when i go to the toilet n wipe myself sometimes there is very light pinkish blood but not always could i be pregnant
Hello Ladies... I had my period on Nov. 23 which lasted 5 days like normally and I had another on Dec 17 which only lasted 2 days.  After the 2 days I had brownish spotting for a day then it was completely gone.  I am not on BC nor am I trying to get pregnant, however, I have had unprotected before and after regular and irregular periods.  I took 2 HPT and they were both negative but all of a sudden I am very tired and have cravings for sweets ( I am NOT a sweets eater). I am a little confused because my periods are always 5-6 days and come every 26 days...Can someone help me out?  Could I possibly be pregnant?
This is EXACTLY what is happening to me! I had what I thought was implantation bleeding a week before Christmas 2011....but I wanted to wait a while to take a test, because I had just had an early miscarriage in November, so I'm leary of finding out too soon. Well, I took TWOpreg tests a couple of days ago...and right when I finished taking the second one, I finished urination and blood came out. I guess it's my period....but what bothers me is that it's already starting to become MUCH lighter. I have no idea what the hell my body is doing. It's driving me bonkers! We want another baby so bad, and it just seems like every time I think it's finally happened, it doesn't. UGH! This really *****!
I had spotting pinkish color for two days(1/3/12 Monday, 1/4/12 Tuesday) then on the 3rd day(1/5/12 Thursday) i had a very very light pinkish/brown spot like about the size of a quarter on my pad for another 2 days(1/5/12 THURS,1/6/12 FRI)... Then by Saturday 1/7/12 afternoon it was gone... on Sunday 1/8/12 afternoon my fiance and i had sex and my bleeding came back but its a brown mix pink color on my pad the size of a dime or nickle... he ejaculated inside of me on Sunday 1/8/12 but before it would only be pre-*** which he lets out a whole bunch enough to use as lube... this morning(TUES 1/10/12) i felt nauseated and wanted to throw up but i didn't i just had the feeling... oh and i think i got that bleeding one week before my expected period... can i be pregnant and how far along would i be? p.s i have been pregnant before i have a 5 yr old... my period for December was on the week of DEC 12th 2001 through DEC 16th 2011 and it usually last me 1 week in a half to two weeks.... so i got this bleeding a week in a half before...
hey can anyone help me? i usually have a 26 day cycle. i am sexual active with my boyfriend that i been with over a year now. i been off the mirena for 6 months now. we been trying to have a baby ever since but no luck. last month i had sex around the 12 day cycle and on. so i think i was ovulating. for many years i have a heavy flow and period would last for 5 days and on the 5th day just brown soi think its just old blood. but this month i notice red but lighter then usually so i think it was regular bleeding for the first day. i had a tampon in for 4 hours nd not much blood but usually its heavy for 4 hours. the nxt day i notice the same thing but when i went to urine lots of blood in the tolit but put a pad on after coupke of hours the blood was still light or regualr. for the 3 4 and 5 days brown bleeding. am i pregnant or just a regular period? i have never been pregnant before so i dont know.
Hi, i read your story and i am going through the exact same thing right now. did you end up being pregnant?
Chicthvho
I have always been regular and have never missed a period unless I was pregnant. I am 23 and have four children by the way. My period was suppose to come on April 6th but instead came on April 12th, almost a full week late! It only lasted for two days was semi regular then just stopped and then I had brownish pink spotting. I took two dollar store hpt's but they came back negative. But I don't know if they were right because with my fourth child I took three hpt's and all came back negative. I also went to my doctor for a preg test and he said nope your not pregnant. Well I kept having morning sickness so a few days later I took another hpt....this time a e.p.t and guess what it said PREGNANT. So I went to my doctor two days later and come to find out I was almost two months pregnant! So do you think I could possibly be pregnant again and the hpt was wrong?
I am 48 yrs. old, I have not had my period for about a year. Was not in a relationship or had sex for 7 years (since my divorce). Im in serious relationship now for almost a year and we have sex 4 or more times a week. Five nights ago I had a slight pain, cramp like and Thursday night, May 3rd I started spotting pinkish brown in my thong and now Saturday May 5th, when I wipe its on the toilet paper. Does anyone have an idea of what this could be.

Oct 30 to Nov 2 from day one to day four has been light and very tiny blood clots, at the some time one day 3 I have seen a brownish red  colour on the totilt paper. On day four I was very very light on the totlet paper, I put a new pad on at 6 am on Nov 2 to see if little to none blood goes on the pad and I will check at 4pm to see, that will be 10hours by then. This will be the lightest and the shortest period I ever had. Who know I might be prego. I will take a other hpt when it stops compitely to see, and get my doctor to do a blood test as will. If any one can help me or tell me if this has happen to them and did find out by hpt or blood test please let me know. I am lost and don't know what to do or think.

in the 3-4 days of my period i have only use three pads and i am a really heavy bleeder and i would have used like 6 pads

I was keeping track of my period with an app called my cycles and it said I was to start my period on Oct 23 but I did not get anything till Oct 31 and it was light and very little clots and only last four days when iam 5 days long

I used one of the dollar store pregnancy test and one of them was really really lite line. Two lines is pregnant and the other one was tring to show . I going to try in the morning and on Mon I going to be using clear blue test on Monday I hope it say I am pregnant. Just to keep u up to date.

Hi on january 10th i had unprotectes sex with my bf and he came in . And 3 weeks latter i had pink blood when i wiped my self then the next day it was darker red blood nd then it stoped and im really scred can i still be pregenent ??
Hi can anyone help me figure this out? Not too long ago I found out that I had a std. I went to the doctor and have been treated. About a month ago i had unprotected sex with the same partner I got the std from. My period came a few days earlier but it only lasted 2days with a result of some pinkinsh brownish spotting? Does this mean I am pregnant or I have been exposed to the same std again??? Pls answer
Please don't judge... You all seem like reasonable people so doubt you would but I was seeing a guy for a few months we had sex once maybe twice a week depending on when we were free. It turned out he was just using me and didn't like me I have regrets but its too late for that now. Anyway. We had unprotected everytime and I wernt on contraception. Silly I no. But due to an eating disorder and trying contraception a year ago, I gained weight and now have a fear of it. He wouldn't wear condoms. But I liked him so did what he wanted. My period was due on the 9th july. A week before 3rd july I had pink discharge then brown and then watery bright blood there was enough to wear a pad but it had no clots in and wasn't as painful as a period. This carried on till the 6th july morning but randomly stopped in the afternoon so in total only lasted 3 and a half days. 1st day it was medium and the 2nd day 3rd day it was light and 4th day medium then obvs stopped by afternoon. The next day 7th july I wiped and had 2 tiny spots of blood and the day after that I wiped and there was discharge (pink) 2 times that day then nothing. The day after was the 9th (I was due on my period) I didn't come on just had slight cramping. I've been doctors twice who arnt very helpful have suggested pregnancy and just kept giving me tests which are coming up negative. I am now 3 weeks late today (29th july) I have had sore boobs, mini cramps, back ache,and whity discharge. The smell of garlic makes me heave and some foods are makin me feel sick. I also feel hungover in the mornings. (A friend said wierd dreams cud be pregnancy I have had wierd dreams and remembered them which is unusual for me) I'm really lost at the moment as my periods are usually every few weeks and last for a week (28 cycle) I'm regular. And the period has confused me. I have read about implantation but that says bleeding is light and spotting. I could really do with advice. Has anyone else had this?... I havnt had any stress no life changes to make my period late or irregular. Sorry for long message but importent to give all details. Just hope one of you lovely people can give me some advice as I'm going crazy with worry. My next period is due on the 4th of august (4 days) and I had sex on the 24th june, 28th june, 1st july, 9th july and the 13th july. Thanks for any help xx
Ok so I had 1 depo shot 5 months ago I've been off it now for 2 months.. I'm getting cramps like a period so I thought I may be getting 1.. I only had a brown discharge for 1 day an then a pink discharge for another day.. Then nothing.. Cramps are still there but no period. I understand that it can take a good while to get my periods regular again after the shot but what was this spotting? An I pregnant or is my body just getting back to normal. I've been sexually active for the last 2 months but figured as I haven't had a period I wouldn't be ovulating.
Okay this is weird.. Me and my fiancé had unprotected inercourse October 10th it is now November 15th my periode started the 9th at first it was kinda Havey like normal then after 4 days it stopped the morning after I whipped and there was a extremely light pinkish color with a small amount of brown... It's still going on for two days now not really noticeable but it's there! I honestly don't know what to do. I took 4 test but they can back negative. It was probably to soon anywhere I'm just really wanting to know if I am, or if I'm not..
I am in like the same cituation. Me and my bf always have unprotected sex. Ok my periods are regular between 7-8 days with likeyou a 26-28 day cycle. Last month I started my period November 9th and ended the 16th and this month and I think I was suppose to start around the 7th. But I started on the 4th and ended on the 8th and the 9th didn't have anything and then the 10th I start bleeding lightly. I've been feeling sick here and vomited once and been smelling these weird yucky smells outta know where. So any information would help knowing my periods were never like this they were always around 7-8 days. I have two daughters and never exsperienced anything like this period. Thanks
unprotected sex july 13 period on august 5 september still no period can be pregnant