Pregnancy 18-24 Community
what's going on with me?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

what's going on with me?

Hello, i was wondering if i was having implantation bleeding or somethin. I started my period last momth around the 20th and i am pretty regular. I have my period every month starting from the 20th or the 25th and start every month that time, no sooner nor later. I have heavy periods with 8-10pain and they last 5 days.
Yesterday, june 16 in the morning i bleed brown. It was enough to cover some of the toilet paper. That lasted for maybe an hour then the pinkish and sid that off and on til the afternoon. Then it started being very painful cramps and it was a bit red. By the evening i had to keep going in the bathroom because of pain and blood. Then about after 6 it was bloody dark and had clots and it hurt so bad. My breasts were tender and i disnt like that mich taste of any food, it tasted funky.
This morning the 17 its still a bit dark and clotty, i got up and cleaned it again and it was alot still. Then i got to the bathroom again a few min later and some blood poored out... i was scared. I have heavy periods but never like that. It only happened once today. Im finally having a lil comfort, im just tired and sore. All this morning i was upset, mad, angry, irritable and i never ever get mood swings on my periods. The most i ever have is pain and heavy blood but what is happening now is just messing with my emotions and i dont know what to do.
Please help.
It sounds like a period to me. If you're concerned take a pregnancy test and  go from there. If the bleeding bothers you and you're not pregnant then make an appointment to see your oB