Pregnancy 18-24 Community
whats ur number??

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

whats ur number??

Ok so I am preggo w my third and my last child and current will only b 1 yr and 15 days apart (if he arrives when due)...just want to know if any of u have children tht are tht close in age? Kind of nervous and scared w them bein so close in age..!!
This is my second and they will be around 3 years and a couple weeks :-)
My cousin has two that are 10 months apart lol but her husband was being deployed so they didn't want to wait :-)
I'm expecting #3 also, my oldest is 4 and then I have a 2 year old and this little one will be here in 51 days. This will be our last child also and we have all girls.
This is my second, I know exactly how you feel, my daughter will be almost 11 months old when this one arrives if on my due date. I worry all the time about having two so close in age, this one was a big surprise!
I have the same concerns as well. There is three years and some odd months between my oldest and baby now. But they will be about a year and a half between my baby and the one I'm pregnant with.
This is my 3rd one also and after this one I'm going to tie my tubes:) ...my oldest is guna be 7 in May and my yungest is guna be 5 in november..
If the baby comes on my due date my kids will be 3 years 7 months and 6 days apart.
This is my 3rd... I have a 4 yr old and a 2 year old they are 18 months apart and I'm due in may with this one. I wouldn't say that having kids so close in age is difficult or undo-able my description would be busy! Unbelievably busy! You have to have great time management and a ton of energy. It's non stop! One thing after another from feeding to changing attention cries play time and everything is doubled. My suggestion would be to start only with taking care of the kids once you get a schedule add cooking dinner once you manage to juggle that add laundry and so on. It's like juggling you add one ball at a time. I know my family say they don't know how I do it because we are a military family and closest family is 21 hours away! And we're stationed in a remote area (no base) so I have no friends here and do it all alone.
this is my 4th pregnancy but my last one is a m/c. i have a son and daughter that are 22 months apart and pregnant again 19w1d and due between august 7th-11th and when she is born my 2 daughters will be almost 23 months and 2 or 3 weeks apart i do belive. my daughters b-day is august 29th. so just almost exactly 24 months apart.
I agree ^^..
This will be my fourth baby my oldest is 6, my twins will be 3 when the baby arrives.
Its just super busy!  Kids have to be the first on the list, first them, then you.
You can manage its not impossible, some days will be good others will be horrible and you'll be drained of energy.
Good luck to you and all you other mothers.:)
Thank you ladies for all the advice. I do have a another daughter tht will b 7 at the end of this month and she is a really big help. I so excited but so nervous:) after this one I'm gettin my tubes tied as well. And like msme3 the closest I am to family is 4 hrs. Have no friends here really no family so yeah I'm kinda scared but I know I ca do it:) and again thanks ladies for all advice and congrats to u all
I have the opposite problem, I have a 7yr old (will be 8 when baby arrives) and a 5yr old so I feel like its all quite new! I'm worried I'll have forgotten everything! Plus all the 'rules' are different, what I can eat now, what baby will be allowed to eat and when...I cant keep up! aaarrrgghh!
My son is 8 years old. My daughter just turned 5 so they are 3 years and 3 months apart. My 3rd son just turned 3 and my baby is 8 months old. Its a little tough at first but you will get the hang of it after awhile. I have 4 kids and its tough but I cherish these years because they will be gone before I know it.
I'm 37 weeks with number 3, and mine are all about 21 months apart :).
I have a friend who has 7 children and when the youngest was born her kids were 1,2,3,4,5 and 6. She seemed to always be pregnant :) she said it was tough but she did a great job and said it was worth it :)
Holy cow!! Thts a lot too handle I give it to her!lol with any of u ladies tht have a child 1 to 2 yrs apart did ur lil ones ever start walkin before baby got here?? My daughter is 9 months hopin to get her walkin soon...she is standin on her own just hasn't took any steps yet!
im in the same situation. My eldest will be 7 and my baby will be 1 year and 10 days when my third one arrives, and im also getting my tubes tied along with this as i will have a c-section. and this one was the biggest surprise i ever had in my whole life. but i would consider it as a gift from God and i believe it will be worthful one day. im also wondering if my second one will start walking by the time my third one arrives or else i will have to be carrying 2 at the same time. my mom will  be here to help me with this for some time, but not for long! best of luck to u all!
Like most others that have posted...this is my 3rd pregnancy. I have an 11year old and my baby just turned 1 on Sunday. I have to have a csection so if they dont take her until my due date my youngest son will be 5 days shy of 16months old! It's going to be crazy as I am a single mom and have to have a csection so I wont be able to lift my 1year old for quite awhile :( I have a couple friends that are going to stay for the first few days but after that i'm on my own. Thank goodness for my 11 year old...he is a saint and such a help.
just wondering if you had your second baby normally or was that a c-section too?

i had 2 c-sections and going for a third. so i was looking for someone who had the same experience?
hines-be careful I have 4 kids I had a tubal oct 27th 2011 and Im pregnant again, im 6 weeks so do some research or use back up birth control I wish I did so I wouldnt be pregnant now ! just a friendy warning!
I have a 6yr old, a 4yr old, and 1yr old and I just found out Im 6 weeks pregnant.... I will be getting my tubes tied after this one.
This is my fourth due May6th and I have an 8 yr old, 5 yr old (who will be 6 this October) and a 2 yr old (who will be 3 this July). Im totally getting the tubes tied lol. This "extremely fertile" stuff every 2+ yrs is getting to be too much.