Pregnancy 18-24 Community
when does implantation bleeding start???

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

when does implantation bleeding start, like about how many weeks. I just found out yesterday that I am 5 wks and last night I started bleeding. this morning I've been bleeding, and cramping. I was watching tv when I felt like I was 'leaking' so I went to the bathroom and I had a spot of blood on my underwear, then when I wiped it was more blood. I'm freaking out right now. I don't want to go through another miscarriage. I can't!!  Can anyone help me?

thanks
Ok Implantation bleeding normally happens around the time your period is due. I would call your doctor or go to the hospital immediately to get checked out because you are cramping and bleeding and as you will know they are the first signs of M/C. Good luck

Is it bright red blood or dark blood?
a mixture of both
Call your doctor or go to hospital as thats what i did when i M/C. Its horrible but if you have cramps its not a good sign. I do hope im wrong and all is ok
I had small amount of implantation bleeding around the time my period was due, this was just over a week, to a week and a half after I had concieved.
Try not to worry as I think implantation bleeding is fairly common- you have all the cramps that you associate with a period and a small amount of bood,but the flow just doesn't come. I would go to an early pregnancy unit and get an ultrasound asap.

Good Luck.
they done an ultrasound yesterday at the obgyns office. the saw the gestational sac and the yolk sac. right now the cramping has eased up some and so I may wait until my dh gets home to go. if it is a m/c there is nothing they can do and it will be better if he is with me.
Update on me.... So I  went to the dr bc I was soaking a pad every 30 mins to an hr. I went and they confirmed what I thought, I was having another miscarriage. This time tho, she is going to let me try to pass it myself. Then after I quit bleeding I am to go back and have some tests ran, and she wants to do some on my husband too. So Hopefully if we decide to try again then we will be able to carry it to term.

Thanks for all the prayers!!!!
xoxoxo
Baby dust to all!!!

Kandy
I just wanted to say,im sorry for your loss.god bless and take care.