Pregnancy 18-24 Community
who else?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

who else?

Does anybody just want to fknd a new man even if he wont be yout baby's biological father. Do you think dating while pregnant is bad even if theres no sex involved? I just wanna leave this guy so badly snd find someone new and refreshing thats worth my time.
Sad! Are you sure it's not your hormones making you despise him lol
I feel the same way.
I feel exactly the same except I left my man for abusive reasons and he didn't care about my wishes on keeping my baby and tried pressuring ne into abortion ... I didn't go ahead ... I just feel like my baby need a father figure in his/her life and I want to start dating butvim unsure about whether its right or not... :(
Delaina,  im very sure hun,hes changed so much since i knew and been with him and all dor the worst,hes not a good person to be with and im tired of trying to make it work already
I dont feel like a i need a man,  i just feel like its been so long since ive been treated right that i deserve to treat myself to a nice man that is good company and nows how to care and respect a woman, i dont think that too much to ask for /=
@tyra im sorry to hear that! But im glad that you left him and kept the baby,and your baby nomatter if you find a man or not will always have mommy and daddy in you!
Thankyou krizmat I appreciate that. I hope you get sorted and find happiness again :)
Im not with either of my sons dads...the father of this bby(18wks preg) was extremely abusive so i got away frm him and well my bf i have now just poped into my life and im very thankful for him..he treats me like a princess and he loves my 2yr old..he helps me out so much and is ok with me bein pregnant and even said hed b lik the bbys father wen hes born..everynight he sleeps holdinf my stomach...i felt embarrassed at first and ashamed. For dating while pregnant but honestly i finaly found a good man that i kno loves me...it realy takes a special person to except a women pregnant and already wit a kid as if ita nothing and be so supportive...just do what makes you happi :)
I know my child's dad loves me and his son , but he has a short fuse and get mad or annoyed at the stupidest things. Especially because things are so hard with our relationship right now , his patients is on the edge . He annoys the **** out of me & I really don't know how much longer I can deal with this , but when I think about the good times I get confused . I'm just gonna try to hold things together for my son, & if it doesn't work I'll move on . I personally don't want another bf for a few years , i have my son & that's all I need . If I need sex I'll buy a dildo . Lol