Pregnancy 18-24 Community
whos babys dad help and please no nasty responses

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

the first day of last period was jan 11 im 33 days between cycles ovulation chart says im fertile 27 of jan to 1 of feb had sex with guy 1 all previous week and all that weekend from 27 to 30 he ejaculated inside me every time had sex with guy 2 on 31st a couple times he pulled out im now pregnant and going threw hell who is the dad please help me get some peace of mind
the dates are too close, you'll needa DNA test.
to me it sounds like it would be the guy you slept with first when he ejaculated inside of you because you can ovulate 5 days after you cycle stops so your fertile between 5-7 days after your cycle stops. but i would do a DNA test after your child is born.
So even though the second guy didn't ejaculated in me he could still be father
There is sperm in pre-*** which is made the whole time you have sex. The pull out method isn't a form of birth control and yes people can and do get pregnant from it. The only thing you can do is get a paternity test once the baby is born and also let both the men know that they could potentially be a father.
I got pregnant even though he didn't come...as alaysha says, pre-ejaculate contains sperm, so yes your guy 2 could have made you pregnant. Your dates are really close together for the two guys, so you're definitely going to need a DNA test to know. It's possible to get it done before the baby's born, you should ask your OB for details.
My best friend just went through this same situation, we did heavy research and asked her doctor. Pull out method isn't the best way of birth control because of pre *** but in most cases sperm isn't in it....only is it in it is.left over from an ejaculation so honestly I.wouldn't worry.myself about it if he didn't ejaculate inside if you cause most sperm die before it makes it up to your egg and that has to be a full ejaculation inside you not the pull out method...you might want to also go to a conception calculator and an ovulation calendar to see when your most fertile days was...hope this helps
I'm a nurse so I calculated...your moat fertile day was the 29th, more than likely you ovulated the 30th, and remained fertile til the 1st...however I asked my dad a doctor and I'll tell you the same thing he told my best friend its a small possibility but most women get pregnant on their most fertile day right before ovulation cause the sperm.is in there n the eggs are releasing.
Sperm can survive inside the vagina for up to 7 days. Pre-ejaculate contains sperm. It only takes one. These days are way to close to say  which guy it could be. Please makes sure you use protection not just to avoid pregnancy but also STDs. You are pregnant now and it can effect your baby.
I would try not to stress over it. What's done is done and no one can change it. Try and enjoy your pregnancy and be honest with both of these guys. Tell them exactly what is going on. Because one of them is going to be by your side (basically) for the rest of your life. Best of luck to you and hope everything goes well with your pregnancy
I agree with mama just be honest but you never know every situation is different all ore ejaculation doesn't contain sperm that's a proven fact from a scientific board from test they did but some does most of the time it doesn't don't stress and just relax...enjoy your pregnancy but most definitely don't stress
You need a dna test. You had sex with 2 guys a day apart. You need a dna test
My older sister got pregnant off of Pre-***. She didn't believe that she could but she did. I'd probably say guy 1 is the safer bet. It sounds more logical because as others have stated you ovulate 5 or so days after your period. (:
Ad say guy 1 is the dad but u really couldnt say for definate
Ive been through something like this and sweetie the only solution to this problem is DNA try just being honest dont stress u and that baby out best wishes and good luck to you
You can't know your "most fertile day" unless you're charting. For most women it's day 14, but I wasn't charting because I wasn't trying to conceive. I wasn't even having sex yet on day 14 of my cycle; I got pregnant on day 21 or so, but I'll never really know, I just know it was at least a week AFTER my most fertile day should have occurred. And it's more likely that sperm is present after ejaculating once, but that wasn't necessary to get me pregnant...or the scores of unplanned pregnancies out there. Get a DNA test.
Thank you all its been very helpful I'm pretty sure it is guy number one I was with him everyday except the 31st just nervous about the possiblity it could be the other
Well chances are its guy no.1 but it only takes one sperm to fertilize an egg. Best of luck to you and enjoy your pregnancy
I had sex with my ex on the Thursday 4 times thru the night and then had sex with another guy  once on the Sunday morning, I found out I was pregnant 2weeks later and on my scan the dates land that I fell pregnant on the Thursday I slept with my ex so is it more likely he is the father?
Please help...im going through the same thing kinda. I had sex with one guy one night then the next night with another guy both ejaculated in me and now im lost and hoping the first guy sprem meet my egg first and blocks the other guy sprem is this possible?