Pregnancy 25-34 Community
cute ways to tell you hubby your pregnant

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 25 to 34.

Hi everyone! I haven't gotten a positive yet but I'm 3 days late. I've taken two hpt early that came back negative so waiting for a couple more days to test again. Any way I was wondering how everyone told their hubby and parents that your pregnant?
I took the test before my husbad went to work and he said it must  be a false positive. So I took one the next day and sent him a pic of the test. He was excited but sad due to him deploying. He showed all the guys at work. It was realky cute. Third pregnancy last one was a miscarriage five years ago, and before that we had momo twins.
I took a test when i was 3 days late and it was negative, so I waited until i was 8 days late and it came up positive. My husband was with me when I did the tests so he knew right away. We both called are own parents to tell them because neither of us can keep a secret. Good luck
I got pregnant with my first in January (but we had been trying for almost a year). I took a picture of the at home test next to a baby figurine we had just gotten from a friends baby shower. I developed the picture and put it in an envelope and handed it to my Mom and said "here's a belated Christmas gift...I ordered it earlier, but it came a little late."

She opened the envelope and was so shocked, confused and and excited and was like What's this? Does this mean...? Omg! OMG! (Her first grandchild)

It was fun.  ;)
Thanks Ladies!! I going to wait a couple more days to test again and hopefully have a positive by the 14th and tell him some way cute on valentines day!
Would this be your first, I'm ttc #3 just start trying actually and ovulating tomorrow since today the opk was almost positive! If I were to be pregnant I was also thinking of a fun/cute way to tell him the news. I was thinkin having the kids tell him . But pic text of a baby or a dating were pregnant is cute
I woke my hubby up at 4am when i did my second test and poked him with it he was very reserved but we have lost 2 babys to mc but when we had our scan he got exited :) good luck fingers crossed for you
If you are and can keep it secret until V day you could give him a card for daddy :)
Kiki_lu sorry for your loses but congrats on this pregnancy! Hope all is going good for you! I don't know if Ill be able to keep a secret either that's partially why i haven't taken another test and cause we've been trying for 8 months now with no success. This would be our first!!! :) New mommy to be 2007 good luck to you on ttc #3!! Tomorrow264 i was thinking that would really cute too!! Thanks everyone its fun to see how everyone announces!
Thanks! Aw the valentines day card is soooo cute awesome idea
Hi, I am just wondering if youve got a positive test back yet? I'm not sure how late I am since my cycles are so irregular but I think I'm about 14-16 days along but can't prove it because my hpt all Havre been negative and ive taken 4 over the last week. This morning was the fourth one and I'm getting upset. This would be my first baby so I've read different things but do you think it's possible it's too early to tell?
I havent gotten a positive yet I actually got another negative yeaterday,but still no period and having lots of symptoms! Im really frustrated too! I actually just got done having my blood drawn... waiting for results...
Well ladies no valentines day suprise for me :( Blood work came back a negative... Thinking its time for me give it a little break on ttc and not think about it for awhile! wish me luck on putting it in the back of my mind for now.