Pregnancy 25-34 Community
Braxton hicks or real labor?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 25 to 34.

Braxton hicks or real labor?

Hi I'm 31 weeks now and when I woke up I started having some sharp quick pains in my belly. My back and hips r hurting but not to bad to where I can't stand it. I also havent lost my plug as far as i know. Do you all think its Braxton hicks or real labor?
I'm 30 weeks and 2 days and I've been having the same thing. Even hurts when the baby moves like I'm sore. I'm pretty sure it's Braxton hicks. My doctor didn't seem to concerned just told me to drink more water and take it easy. If the pain gets unbearable or you start bleeding then call our go to the hospital. Good luck!
I've been getting that too...I'll be 34weeks Sunday. I was told its braxton hicks, that if it were true labour it would become consistent, more frequent and more intense as it progresses.
Feels very strange though!!
Thanks! :) I've noticed to that my ribs have been real tender