Pregnancy 25-34 Community
Concern

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 25 to 34.

Concern

So according to my calculations I'm 6wks 4 days pregnant, I've been having cramping for 2wks started spotting pinkish looking discharge 3 days ago and then it turned into brown, and now its I'm just bleeding its really light.. Went to the ER according to the ultrasound I'm 5 wks 4 days, they weren't able to say what was wrong they only said my cervix is closed and they didn't know what was wrong. Should I be worried??? Help
I've had cramping my whole pregnancy. Its like being on my period for 9 months without the bleeding. But I did have bleeding for a couple days I can't really remember exactly but I think it was about 5 weeks along. My doc told me that it was around the time I should have my period and some women in the beginning have light period symptoms when they should have theirs. I'm 30 weeks now and my baby's completely healthy. I'm not a doctor so this is in no way diagnosing your issue. It's just to let you know someone has been through it. If you went to the Dr and they didn't see anything wrong, just try to relax. If it doesn't stop, I would go get checked again just to ease your mind a little. I say a little because it's hard not to worry lol. I've called my Dr many times because I was scared so don't be afraid to call or go in just to put your mind at ease. That's what they're there for. Good luck and keep us posted. And sorry for the long post :-)
This same thing happend to me around the same time. It was discovered later that i had a tear in thee sack where my baby was.  I was on bed rest for a week or so and monitored weekly for afew weeks after.  Im now 15 weeks along. Dr says the tear was most likely caused by sex with my husband.  We stopped having sex for a few weeks as well.  It healed nicely and so far so good.