Pregnancy 25-34 Community
Cramping at 9 weeks

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 25 to 34.

Cramping at 9 weeks

Hi everyone!

For the last 2 days I've been experiencing similar cramps to what I had when I was 4-6 weeks pregnant.  Kind of feels like AF cramps.  I know cramping is very common in very early pregnancy, but about around 9 weeks?  There's been no sign of blood or anything like that, but I've had 3 m/c's (all around 5wks)this year and I can't help but worry about every little twinge in my body.  I have a feeling that if I call my Dr.'s office they will tell me as long as there is not blood...don't worry.  That's so much easier said than done though.

Is there anyone else out there who has had this type of cramping too?
I HAVE HAD A LOT OF CRAMPING, ANF I AM 10W3D.  MY PROGESTERONE LEVELS ARE LOW.  HAVE THEY CHECKED YOURS?  YOU MAY NEED TO SUPPLEMENT.  MY CRAMPING EASES AFTER I USE MY PROGESTERONE.  GOOD LUCK, STAY IN TOUCH. WORKING MOMMY
I had a big blood workup last week at my 8 week apt, but I don't know if progesterone was a part of that.  In the beginning of my pregnancy my level was over 25 which is pretty good I guess.  Do you think it could drop?
how low is your progesterone??  I am having some cramping as well..  And I too am a worry wart after two losses this year.
try so hard not to worry.  I have had a m/c and then had a succesful pregnancy.  both times I cramped throughout first trimester.  I think its normal to an extent.  call your dr if it gets to be too painful or if bleeding of course.  sometimes the call just helps to ease your mind.  best wishes
I am right at 15 weeks and still get cramps from time to time.  I know what you mean, I have posted several times, I constantly worry!  Anyway, my doctor tells me when I start having cramps to drink a lot of fluid, preferably water.  That usually helps.  He says I am probably just a little dehydrated and don't know it.  So you can try that they next time you cramp, see if it helps and let us know.  Take care and best of luck to you!
Thanks for all of your encouraging words.  The cramping has stopped for now and I've been guzzling water all day like busymom suggested and it seems to be working.  Thank you for the suggestion.  

I hope everyone has a wonderful day.  Thanks!
I am glad it is working.  Please keep me posted on how you are!  Good luck for the next 30 weeks or so....and Stick Baby Dust to you.
My progesterone is at 14.  Very low.  I continue to take supplements, and my doc is not concerned because we've seen a healthy baby via u/s.  I think 25 is a good #.  At 15 weeks keep in mind that cramping could be from ligament streching.  Good luck and stay in touch.
i am 9 weeks pregnant tommorrow and very nervous because I misscarried early this year I am drinking water but it hurts bad at times on one side or the other does anyone have any other suggestions when i move around or stand-up it feels worse help I am so nervous
Im 8 wks 6 days and i recently had a bad misscarage i do have one son, the last pregnancy i had no symptoms at all and found out i was pregnant at 15 wks and when i had my first ultrasound the baby never developoed a heart so it didnt grow past 6 wks. I am verry paranoied this time cus the only symptoms i have are severly sore breasts and cramping it just doesnt seam normal but when i got my bloodwork done the dr said everything was fine but i cant help but worry any advice out there?
I am also 9 weeks pregnant after 3 mc in the last year (all happened before 6 weeks).  I have cramping throughout the day the dr says its normal if there is no bleeding or spotting.  I saw the babys heartbeat 2 weeks ago in an ultrasound so I hope all is good.  Good luck!
Hi I'm 9 weeks and a day been having cramps for about a week. I haven't had an appointment with my OBYGN yet will be next week. My mother was saying as long as there is no bleeding I shouldn't worry so I'm trying not to. I've been reading that it pretty normal around this time to be cramping so just relax and everything will hopefully be okay.
i am 9 weeks preg today and im getting alot off cramps is it normal im so worried
I'm 9 weeks and 2days , get cramping no blood
still have reg preg symptons , m/s comes and goes
the sore boobs oye... the sciatic nerve ..
first pregnancy..

HCG levels are high at 5 1/2 -6 weeks. fetal pole / gestational sac
guess just worried with all the cramping