Pregnancy 25-34 Community
Cramps in early pregnancy
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 25 to 34.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Cramps in early pregnancy

Hi, I  was wondering if cramp like not painful more like twinges in lower stomach is normal? I don't remember if I had this with my previous pregnancies. I'm really early about 3 weeks 4 days I took 2 frer hpt both positive, plan on testing again tomorrow and use a digital Thursday. I'm excited and scared since I had my iud removed in
January, but I did have one period, and my periods never stopped during my mirena . Thanks in advanced
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Yes light cramping is normal but not with bleeding.  After birth pains will be worse too. It's amazing the things we forget with each pregnancy.  
Blank
No I'm not bleeding it's more like pulling sensation. My chest is also little sore. I'm so happy I got my bfp after 1 try I'm so thankful and blessed and now worried lol.
My 2nd baby my daughter labor was hard I can imagine this one
Blank
Congratulations on the positive test! I know that's what you've been waiting for. As long as you don't have any bleeding, I would suspect that it's ligament pain, now that your uterus is preparing for a major growth spurt. The ligament stretching/pulling sensations were the only pregnancy symptoms I had until about 7-8 weeks.
How exciting!!!!!!!
Blank
Thank you, yes I was in shocked becoming pregnant so quickly I'm so happy!
I dislike being worried, my best friend is few days ahead of me and says she feels the same and is worried I guess it's natural to feel worried.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy 25-34 Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...