Pregnancy 25-34 Community
Due date tomorrow!! :)

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 25 to 34.

Due date tomorrow!! :)

My due date is tomorrow! I've had (irregular) cramping, nausea, diarrhea, I've been nesting like a crazy woman, had tightening in my abdomen and lots of pressure in my nether-regions over the last few days...what do you think the chances are of my little girl coming on her due date?? Hahaha :p
I can only hope ;)
Oh.....good luck!  She will be here anyday.  When's your next appointment?  Have you had a membrane sweep? If not, you should ask for your doc to do it.  Start bouncing on an exercise ball, doing squats, sex. Go for a long walk!
my due date is friday.......
I have my antenatal on Wednesday, butttt I'm hoping she's here before then! :)
I might start bouncing on my exercise ball tonight...I've had cramping on and off all day but it's not intensifying or being regular, so I'm not thinking too much about it :) Nup I haven't had a membrane sweep...what's that?
Ohhh so you could be any day too?? That's so exciting, are you excited?? :)
A membrane sweep is where the midwife inserts her fingers into your cervixs and rubs/stretches it to try and bring on labor. its up to the woman if they want it as people say it can b very painful, others say it isnt hut it only has a 50% of working. i personally think it would only work if yiu are close to labour anyway. they do them while your in labour aswel to helo you dilate quicker.
I think that anything you do will only work if your body is ready for labour.  For me personally, the membrane sweep was not painful per say just uncomfortable.  Yes......I'm close too and excited.  Nervous too.  I've had major bh today as well as cramping.  Doc will not do a sweep til next mon if I go overdue.  My physio has told me that I can come in on Friday for acupuncture to see if it works.  He's not promising anything but for many women it has worked.  Not sure if I'm going to try it yet or not. Just don't want to be chemically induced if I go way over.  
How are you feeling today?